“Great choice” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 111 Hotels in Kansas City
Stephenville, Texas
“Great choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

It was clean and the complimentary breakfast was great. I loved the selection. The pool was heated and had a supply of towels (small) available so we took atvantage of that. The excercise area was small but sufficent for my needs.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Polish first
Mineral, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

This hotel met my expectations that the Hampton provides.. welcoming entry and staff, cookies, clean and comfortable rooms. The pool is always a pull for me and was happy to experience the clean pool water and jacuzzi room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I would pay twice as much to stay here again (but I don't have to!), it was that good! The staff was always present when I needed them, treated us like we were the only ones they were helping, and were very down-to-earth (no nose-in-the-air at silly questions). They even recommended up front that we take a room away from a noisy party (which we were happy they thought of!).

The facilities were impressive without being intimidating, and the whole time I was there, I couldn't believe I was getting such a steal! Great location, great accommodations, amazing staff, and no issues whatsoever.

Room Tip: Just ask the staff to recommend your perfect room!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Concord, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This has been our hotel of choice in the Kansas City area for a few years now. The hotel is clean, up-to-date, and the location can't be beat as far as restaurants and shopping go. The rooms are dark, but very clean and well-appointed. Our son loves the indoor pool, which seems very clean. Breakfast is more than the same ol' same ol' you get in most hotels. The spread appeals to those looking for a heartier breakfast, and to more health-conscious. The staff, especially in the breakfast area, are helpful and very friendly. The only drawback is that the beds are like sleeping on a marble slab. The pillows also have no support, which aggravated our necks and backs. If they would just fix that detail, this hotel would have earned 5 stars from us.

Room Tip: Rooms near the elevator are noisier.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is hotel is really very good, hotel staff is ready to help you at any point of time...rooms and accessories are very clean and well maintained. hotel surrounding is quiet peaceful. I am currently staying here and will be here for four more days.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

After a terrible experience at a Best Western Country Inn near by, I decided to check out in the middle of a snow storm to stay some where more comfortable. The weather was horrible and the roads were getting closed off. This was the closest hotel to our rout. We checked in without a reservation. Staff was pleasant, and even looked up my hilton honors for me. They had staff with shovels waiting in the lobby to help assist guests in clearing the snow for parking spots. The rooms were clean and had every amenities that I look for in a hotel. Comofrtable bed, flat tv, nice bathroom, clean sheets, nice pillows, clean rug. Very modern, clean comfortable atmosphere!
Due to the weather all nearby restaurants and even fast food locations were closed. The front desk called our room to inform us that pizza, food and beverages will be supplied free of charge in the lobby. They even supplied some of their breakfast items. Its clear that this hotel cares about their guests and it shows! To me that is very important! I would rather pay the extra money to have a nice clean atmosphere and to be treated as a guest. After our recent stay at Best Western this was by far a most pleasant experience. I recommend to others!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

As winter storm Q bore down on the Kansas City area, I found myself a stranded traveller. Although it was before 8am, they quickly cleaned a room as they knew I had been up all night and let me check in early. After nearly a foot of snow fell, all of the nearby restaurants were closed, so they supplied frozen pizzas and sandwiches for dinner, free of charge, to all their guests. This while staff were using snow blowers and shovels to clean not only the sidewalks but all areas surrounding each of our cars. The snow is still falling as I write this, but based on their stellar hospitality so far, I have no doubt we will all be able to get back on the road easily after the storm clears.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty? Share your experiences!