“Hampton Inn, Liberty, Missouri is Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #3 of 111 Hotels in Kansas City
Jewell,Iowa,Usa
“Hampton Inn, Liberty, Missouri is Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Not one glitch. With reasonable rates, a totally well-groomed facility, a friendly and helpful front desk folks, the experience got even better when we opened our 4th floor room door. Absolutely beautiful. Clean? It sparkled. Even the hallways are a colorful delight. The morning breakfast was pretty standard for a Hampton Inn, but somehow the seating areas added to the entire experience. If given a chance, we would look forward to our second stay.

Room Tip: Try to book ahead, for on our Friday night stay the motel was full. Our room was on the northwest si...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Polish first
Ponca City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Yes, we have stayed here before and every time we need to go to Kansas City we will stay here again. Some hotels are good sometimes and bad the next but this one is consistently good....all the time. Excellent and friendly customer service, clean and comfortable rooms, and great breakfast items. (Which include donuts, a favorite vacation luxury for me) Also the hotel is close to whatever you might need, Walmart, restaurants, fast food, etc. We are so thankful that we can always count on this Hampton Inn to be top notch. Greatly appreciated!!!

Room Tip: We ask for a quiet room, top floor and away from ice machine and stairs....and they give us just tha...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and updated. The location is far from downtown but has a lot of stores and restaurants nearby.

THE PROBLEM: We had a party of family and friends in for the KC v. ATL game; over 10 rooms. One friend who paid cash was locked out of his room because the claimed he never paid! How then did he get keys and stay the night before. So, after an hour of debating he gave them MORE MONEY because his things were still in room and he had to sleep somewhere! During dinner the hotel called him and says they had mistakenly put the cash on another room, MINE! When he told me that I checked my bank account and the hotel had authorized my room for a two night stay and incidentals TWO TIMES totaling $700, for a room only $119 a night!! When I told them they said it was an accident and would clear in 3 days!!! I was livid! After having night clerk call General Manager at home, call corporate, call my credit card, I finally got them to guarantee that it would be credited back in 24 hours but for something that was totally not my fault I was very upset, it took away from my trip, and I won't be staying at that location again. As of now, I am weary of all Hampton Inns.

• Stayed September 2012
gkoch0318, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
I really appreciate you taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you and the other member of your party incurred when the actions of our staff did not meet your expectations.

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry this was not your experience. You can be confident that we have followed up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again so that we can demonstate our commitment to your comfort.

Please contact me directly so I can gather more details and help make things right.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Here for 5 days of business and picked this for the price. Wanted to be on the plaza but it was too expensive and this is about 30 minutes away. Easy drive to town but there are lots of restaurants within walking distance. The rooms are very nice...completely new. The front desk is great and I like the way my room always smelled clean. I faced the street but never heard one noise. The pool area is very clean. So plus plus for this Hampton!

Room Tip: Ask for the King non smoking...very spacious and a little desk work area with ample plug ins is a pl...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Burlington, ia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I have stayed at a half dozen Hampton's in the past year. This one is the best. Very well maintained with a friendly staff eager to take the extra time to make sure my family and I were delighted. We purposely stayed several miles further away from KC than we had planned based on previous reviews from this site. It was hard to believe it that a Hampton Inn could be the #2 rated hotel in the area, but after our stay, I would agree that is is justified.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Albert Lea, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this Hampton Inn while passing though. Our stay was perfect! The beds were so comfortable and the entire hotel was spotless. They also have a great breakfast in the morning. Not your typical continental breakfast. The staff were all very friendly and helpful! Called our room upon checking in to make sure everything was ok and see if we needed anything. We will stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

From checkin - which took just over a minute. To the customer service, facility look, and room comfort. This Hampton Inn was a great place to stay. The only negative was there was a residual smell of cigarette smoke in the room which was either coming from a smoking floor or from when the room was a smoking room. Otherwise, the hot breakfast and reasonable price makes this a good value.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Hampton Inn Kansas City Liberty? Share your experiences!