Stayed at this hotel a couple of weeks ago and I was impressed by many things:
1. The staff is very friendly. I checked in and the lady helping me was very helpful and friendly, made me feel very welcome and answered my question.
2. This place is CLEAN! I mean, clean as in my wife kept commenting on how good it smelled throughout the hotel's lobby, elevator and halway to the room.
3. The details! They had a bunch of nice green apples in the entrance for you to have as a snack at no charge!
4. The room: NICE!!! We had one with two double beds and it includes a pull out sofa. You can easily sleep 6 in the room with comfort. The room had a large flat panel TV, two sinks, a mini-fridge, a microwave, the beds and pillows were comfortable. I didn't see any dirt or defect anywhere whatsoever. The rooms and property throughout are renewed. Everything looks and is in great shape!
5. The breakfast: WOW!!! This is not your typical cheap breakfast. They had: bagels, cereal, fresh fruit, milk, o.j., oatmeal, yogurt, and freshly made breakfast muffin sandwiches with egg, cheese, ham, and bacon. Simply EXCELLENT!!! and all included in the price.
6. You also get wifi and parking at no charge.
I would definitly be looking for Hyatt place hotels when I travel!!!