“great business stay at a great price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7600 NW 97th Terrace, Kansas City, MO 64153 (Formerly "AmeriSuites")   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Movie Package
Ranked #15 of 110 Hotels in Kansas City
Annapolis, Maryland
“great business stay at a great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This hotel is close to the airport without being right next door. It is also easy to get to the Zona Rosa shopping area via the surface street next to I-29 where you can find a wide variety of decent food options, a Barnes & Noble, plus assorted stores, if needed. I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the bed, the room size, and the amazing breakfast that is included. An excellent value. I was on a business trip and stayed 5 nights. It was quiet - I was at the end on the 5th floor - and the service was very friendly. Never had time to workout, so can't say anything about that. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I was in room 502 and it was just what I like - at the very end of the hall away from the elevators...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

A nice bright lobby welcomes you. The rooms offer a comfortable bed. The spacious room has a seperate living area with a nice couch. Free breakfast has numerous hot and cold options and real silverware. If ever given the choice, I always choose a Hyatt Place. Never disappointed.

• Stayed November 2012
Saint Joseph, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed here with my daughters and friends for a girls weekend. The room was lovely and well stocked. While checking in they asked the girls which floor they would prefer. They of course choose the 6th floor. The employees were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good and had choices for everyone. We love staying at Hyatt places because of the great rooms and breakfast!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Alliance, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We've stayed here for the night on our way to Branson Mo. I choose this hotel because of its location , very closed to the Interstate 29, easy access. When we got there late at night , I was greeted with a warm smile from the nice nice lady, I was hungry then I asked her if they've got a fruit that I can buy. She told me yes we have , I give it to you free. I am shocked but very happy because they are so nice to me. My over all experienced was very memorable. Clean hotel, neat appearance, very good breakfast. I wish all hotels just like this & I will be happy.. I give this hotel a Five, 5, V stars.. All the staffs are friendly it adds up to the package. Good job ladies..Wish to come back again not soon but someday.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Omaha
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

It was our first time staying at this hotel. The staff is very accommodating. The beds are extremely comfortable, the clean room is very spacious. Loved the TV that could be watched either from the sitting area or the bed. The house wine is very good. The breakfast is delicious & had more choices than most complimentary breakfasts. I would recommend this hotel to every traveler. We shopped at Zona Rosa & this location is perfect for a hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

This was my first time staying at a Hyatt Place, I can't wait to stay at another. Probably one of the better hotels I have been at in a long time.

The room was very nice, with a sitting/work area separated from the sleeping area by a divider. It really breaks the room up and makes it feel larger. The sitting area had a nice couch and pillows. The room had an extremely large flat-panel TV with built in access for connecting a computer or other devices. In room microwave and refrigerator also. Even though it is adjacent to the interstate and near the airport, it was very quiet. Wi-Fi worked well with no problem connecting.

The front desk staff was superb. At check-in, I had asked if there was a Best Buy store near by. The next time I came down to the lobby they had a map waiting for me.

The complimentary breakfast was outstanding, with freshly cooked breakfast sandwiches, cereal and fruit.

Good location close to MCI airport and next door to a Ruby Tuesdays.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
DENVER, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

On a recent trip to Kansas City, MO, I stayed at this property, and it was EXCELLENT! From the shuttle driver who picked me up at the airport, to the front desk folks who greeted me with a warm welcome, and the clean, comfortable room, all created a wonderful experience!

My room was really quiet, clean, plenty of towels, and exceptionally comfortable. They offer free Wi-Fi and a morning breakfast. I will definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport? Share your experiences!