“I want my refund check” 4 of 5 stars

Chase Suite Hotel Kansas City Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9900 NW Prairie View Rd, Kansas City, MO 64153   |
Ranked #64 of 110 Hotels in Kansas City
Saint Louis
“I want my refund check”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stayed for a night to take the kids to sealife. .this was my second time staying. .enjoyed the stay...breakfast took longer because they were sold out and had one person cooking. .checked my account the next day and was charged 140.00 for a room that was confirmed canceled in April. .i paid cash for my 2 rooms...talked to the general manager for fees that I was charged due to only using this account for holding the rooms...2 weeks ago I was told that the check was in the mail. .still waiting. .will not be returning. .they didn't even offer me a free night stay

• Stayed June 2014
Chris S, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. I am so sorry your account was charged incorrectly and for the delay in getting your refund check back to you. We try very hard to make sure everyone's account is charged correctly but occasionally errors do occur. I trust by now you have received your refund check as well as a certificate for a complimentary stay. When you are ready to use your certificate, please call me directly and I will ensure you enjoy your next stay completely "on the house". Again, please accept my sincere apologies.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We stayed here for almost 6 months though it's a bit far to drive to work it's worth your pocket. Amazing service and staff. Fully equipped kitchen and living room. Breakfast was good compare with other hotel. They have light snack around 5:30 pm from M to Th.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your extended stay with us. With our fully equipped kitchens and spacious rooms. we are the perfect choice for long term stays. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for sharing.
Columbia, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We were only there for 1 night. Was surprise to find a full kitchen and a living room. The beds were fine. We picked this place so that we could park our car there for 12 days. It was cheaper to stay a night and park. There was a pool. To get there is sort of different. They are doing a strange overpass deal. So keep your eyes open. They also have a shuttle that runs after 6 AM. So if yo have an early flight they will give you a name of a good taxi to get you there.

Room Tip: we asked for one close to the check in due to our early flight out.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
My staff and I are delighted you stayed with us and appreciate the kind words you shared on Trip Advisor. Thank you for sharing your experience with others and we hope to see you in the future.
Excelsior Springs, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I have stayed at 4 different Chase Suites locations. This one was the worst. Not stocked in supplies in kitchen. Light bulbs out everywhere. Late check Ins because housekeeping behind. Pool dirty and hot tub closed.
Room for 4 had 3 towels. One spoon. Pans sparce. Cooking utensils....well we had to get creative.
Went to swim and middle eastern man working (?) Gave me dirty looks.
It was my birthday and I wish I went to Overland Park.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us. We are truly sorry you did not have the best stay. We strive hard to make everyone's stay comfortable and enjoyable and we obviously missed the mark with your room. We would love the opportunity to make it right. If you are ever in Kansas City again, please call me directly and I will happily take care of your next stay.
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

i went to kansas city , missouri to got to worlds of fun and oceans of fun . My stay at chase suites hotel was excellent . They have very friendly staff . their breakfeasts are amazing . Their guest rooms are clean and luxurious .

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us! We are thrilled your trip and stay were a success. Please come see us in the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. We expected a normal hotel suite but it was more like a studio apartment with a full kitchen, living area, and bathroom.

The beds were fabulous. I haven't slept that comfortably in a long time. They had the perfect amount of firmness with a touch of down feather softness.

The hot tub wasn't working when we visited but the kids enjoyed swimming and breakfast was good.

• Stayed July 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We sincerely appreciate it. Should you visit Kansas City again, we hope you will stay with us!
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We were very happy here. We only stayed one night but would have been great for a longer stay as well. No weight limits on dogs just a small pet fee. Also doors are to the outside so no waloing dogs through the lobby. Service was excellent. Bed very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for staying with us. Yes, we are ideally set up to be the perfect "pet friendly" hotel!
We have private entrances and lots of ground to walk your pets. We hope to see you again in the future!