“Friendly staff, comfortable stay” 4 of 5 stars

Chase Suite Hotel Kansas City Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9900 NW Prairie View Rd, Kansas City, MO 64153   |
Ranked #59 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Boston, Massachusetts
“Friendly staff, comfortable stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stayed at the Chase for a week while on a business trip. The Chase's stand-out feature is its staff. They were friendly and consistently went above and beyond to help out guests. The grounds are nice, as well. I would say this is a good place if you need to be near the airport or don't mind being outside the city.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Chris S, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
On behalf of the entire staff, we thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to see you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I love the beds at the Chase. They are so comfortable compared to both budget and luxury hotels. And the kitchen is great to have available for snacks and drinks. And the addition of the larger televisions in the Studio Suites are a welcome addition to the hotel. The hotel offers complimentary transportation to the airport so it is great if you need to stay in the vicinity.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your kind remarks on Trip Advisor. We look forward to your next visit. We strive to make every guest's stay enjoyable and are always thrilled to hear of our sucesses! Thank you so much.
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We have stayed at the chase suites 3 times since 2012 for the Spring cup nascar race. The last group was 10 people. Has good value for your money. However, the prices continue to climb at this motel. The last time 125.00 a night which is great when sharing a 2 room suite. Booked for October 2014 and the price climbed to 169.00. A little high. The breakfast that is offered has been better in the past and parking can be difficult when there is a big event. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This last trip our room wasn't cleaned the 3rd day we were there. So no clean towels and beds weren't made. May stay somewhere else if we find a cheaper motel to stay at. It is located close to walmart and other shopping which makes it a good location.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your continued patronage. I am sorry your stay wasn't quite what you remembered. Since your past stay, we have updated our breakfast to include even more choices. We hope you continue to stay with us each race season. Please feel free to call me directly and book your next stay. We do have some rates availabe for our guests who stay with us each season.
ASSARIA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice, the first time two years ago and the second more recently on Easter weekend. Both times, I loved the suite concept, the full breakfast and the gazebo. However, the first stay, our assigned two-bedroom unit was in much better shape than the second one. On the recent stay, floors in unit 5 creaked, the light in the kitchen didn't work, and the pullout couch was not usable as a pullout couch because the mattress was worn out and several springs were missing from the mattress support mechanism. Also, the fold-in mechanism was broken and had damaged the couch upholstery. If our college-age daughter had not needed the couch for sleeping, the pullout issue would not have been troublesome, and we did really appreciate the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, the fine gazebo, the open area to walk, the exercise facility, and the reasonable price of our spacious unit.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite on the perimeter of the property, close to the breakfast area, and near the gazebo...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Chris S, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you very much for your repeat stay with us and taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We sincerely appreciate your customer loyalty and the nice comments regarding our property. I am so sorry your sofa bed was not working correctly. We have replaced several sofas over the past few months and this is obviously one we were not aware of. So I appreciate the information. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experianced and rest assured we will look in to the matter.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice the first time I was very impressed. The second time I felt like I was at a low life party city environment. Security and management allowed the people to sit around outside and drink and party till all hours of the night. The kids ran around unattended. My room smelled like marijuana. Someone in our 4 plex was smoking skunk weed. The phone in our room did not work so I could call the front desk to ask the wifi password. When I checked out the next morning I complained about all these issues and was told by management that the phone system had been hit by lightning and they were working on it. And that security shouldn't of let the people party past 10. And the marijuana smell unless I know what room it was coming from they couldn't do anything Bout it. What a poor manager. This property needs new management. I will never stay there again I did not feel safe with the drunks and the drugs.

• Stayed April 2014
Chris S, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review us on trip advisor. I sincerely apologize for all the issues experianced during your stay. Unfortunately, our phones were down due to a very bad electrical storm. Repairs were began immediately, but unfortunately not completed before your stay and I certainly understand your concerns. I am sorry you did not feel safe during your stay. Quiet hours are 10:00pm to 10:00am nightly and I am truly sorry they were not enforced. We have security on weekend nights to prevent such parties and I will definitely look into the situation. Please contact me personally if you ever find yourself in KC again. I will take care of your stay. I assure you what you experianced was not normal and I would like you to have the true "Chase Suite Experiance."
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Stayed here with my family for a week long getaway. We really enjoyed the large studio apt type room & balcony. As a bonus, the extremely nice night mgr, Scott, provides appetizers/dinner including pop, wine & beer M-Th evening. The tiny TV would be my only complaint. ..but no big deal at all. We will definitely be going back.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Chris S, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us. We are thrilled you and your family enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to your next visit. Hopefully by your next visit, our new larger tv's will be in place! Thank you again for taking the time to review us on trip advisor.
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I attended a 2-day meeting along with colleagues from six other states. This was a great location for us. The hotel shuttle was very convenient. Our guest room was clean and very comfortable, including the full kitchen and living room area. The included breakfast and evening reception, and the lunches purchased for our meeting were delicious. The meeting room was spacious, quiet, and comfortable, and all the amenities we needed were provided. The free shuttle to restaurants and shopping was a real plus, too. What really stood out was the fantastic customer service. The staff made sure that all of our needs were met!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Chris S, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and for the wonderful review you shared on Trip Advisor.
On behalf of the staff, we are thrilled that you and your colleagues enjoyed your stay. Please keep us in mind if you ever need accomodations in Kansas City again. We will be thrilled to have you as our guest.

Been to Chase Suite Hotel Kansas City Airport? Share your experiences!