“Delicious crepes for the whole family!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Creperie
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Delicious crepes for the whole family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We took the kids to KC for a fun weekend trip prior to the end of summer and found Chez Elle to be a fabulous stop for lunch. We sat at the outdoor seating and shared both savory and sweet crepes and loved every bite. Even our pickiest eater found something he loved. Next time we're in KC we'll definitely be back!

• Visited August 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Good food but seems pricey.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had a very good experience at Chez Elle. I was greeted by a friendly gentleman. I ordered a brie, bacon and pesto crepe and a glass of fruit flavored tea. My tab was $11.50. They have a tip jar on the counter too, so I ended up spending $13. They give you a number to put on your table and they bring out your food when it's ready. It didn't take long to get the food, but it was 11am and I was the only customer in the place. They have some original artwork on the walls and the environment is fine. My crepe was good. It was prepared well and had a good portion of filling. It came with a dollop of whipped cream on too. I think it is a little overpriced but it is good food and to my knowledge is the only place to get crepes in KC. I would go back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania
“Yummy crepes, foody neighborhood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Handmade crepes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Great tea and coffee choices. Cozy restaurant nestled on the West side. Big, tasty crepes.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“What a find! Can't say no to these crepes.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Perfect Saturday brunch experience. We had the savory type of crepes. The Pollo Verde the Acropolis. Amazing flavors. Two bloody Mary's completed the main course. For a little sweetness we had a raspberry and rosemary scone. We will definitely go back. Prices were reasonable and the food delicious.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great Crepes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We love to visit this restaurant whenever we visit Kansas City. The food is great and we love the charm of the revitalized building. We've eaten lunch, dinner and dessert at this restaurant over the course of our visits and always had excellent food. The neighborhood is fun and parking has never been an issue. We usually stroll the neighborhood after we eat. Best of all, my husband enjoys it as well!

• Visited April 2013