“Segway at the Zoo - So Much FUN!” 5 of 5 stars

Segway Experience of Kansas City
30 W Pershing Road Suite 100, Kansas City, MO 64108
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Kansas City on a Segway! Rediscover Union Station, Crown Center, Liberty Memorial, Kansas City Zoo, and the Plaza. All tours are led by an enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide who will train you to properly operate the Segway, and then lead you on an unforgettable tour sharing all the stories behind each unique destination.
Kansas City
“Segway at the Zoo - So Much FUN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

We did the tour at the zoo and had a blast! Tanner was our guide and he was excellent! I highly recommend taking this tour - you will not be disappointed!

Belton, Missouri
“Great tour of KC Zoo on a SEGWAY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

We used a Groupon to rent a Segway and chose the Safari Tour. I was a little unsure of how it would work, but when I called to make the reservation, they were very helpful. THe tour guide, tanner, was great! He really enhanced the experience by providing additonal information about the animals we saw. The Segway was really fun to ride! I would recommend this experience to anyone that wants to see even a familiar activity in a new light!

California
“Liberty Memorial Tour too risky for me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2010

It was our first time using Segways and we enjoyed riding them in the Union Station but once we left the building it went badly for me. I fell twice and bruised up one side of me pretty good. I also didn't enjoy being asked to jaywalk across a 4 lane street and go up and down pretty steep paths when we went up to the Liberty Memorial. I found controlling the speed difficult when going up or down a steep-ish incline and getting off by myself was impossible. If I try this again somewhere I will ask more questions about the terrain and the route. I would recommend riding Segways to friends with a warning to ask more questions than I did.

Lawson,MO
“Awsome family fun at the zoo!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2010

This was great for our girls who are 13 & 14, they had fun at the zoo like they did when they were little! It's great way to get teen's interested in the animals again.
We can't wait to do it again. It's good to do earlier tour then you can spend the rest of the day walking around the park again!

Kansas City MO
“Wow - Two wheels of pure fun - A MUST DO attraction!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2010

Segways are cool and this little shop in Union Station really makes it fun. The staff are very helpful and provide a very informative tour. I took the shortest tour there in Union Station itself and it was fun. I will be back to take the longer tours when the weather warms up.