“Pretty darn good seafood for Midwest” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hwy 45/64th St & I29
“Pretty darn good seafood for Midwest”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

First, service was good as should be expected for a restaurant of this class. Atmosphere is a bit bland with "normal" booths and tables as would be expected for many chains. The rare ahi tuna appetizer was the best part of the meal. Both the sea bass and the salmon was very well prepared but lacked anything really special. The choice of several glazes/sauces for each fish is a good way to ensure everyone gets what they like. Personally regret not getting the ahi tuna entree after tasting the ahi appetizer. Deseret menu and quality was as expected for a restaurant of this quality. Will go back, but won't run back. It is a matter of personal taste, but I prefer Bristol in Leawood based on the limited experience of a single visit.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Independence, Missouri
“Always go for the Bang Bang Shrimp”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Dinners and Happy Hours were the only trips I had ever made to Bonefish Grill. This visit was a Sunday brunch. Though the service wasn't bad, I didn't think it matched the attentiveness I have always received at any Bonefish Grill in the evenings when it is more busy and hectic. I usually get the Bang Bang Shrimp as my entree with a soup or salad beforehand. (Bang Bang Shrimp is $5 on Wednesdays.) I did have an excellent bloody mary for brunch.

Parkville, Missouri
“Our favorite place to dine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Bonefish to be on par with some of the best locations we have visited. I know its a chain, but the local employees make the difference. We always get outstanding service and they truely do care about delivering a quality product. Suggest you order off the specials board as we find the best deals and the best fish is usually on the specials.

Kansas City, Missouri
“BRUNCH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Excellent food and service. We will be a regular for the Sunday brunch. The specialty drinks were good and the coffee was very good.

Parkville, Missouri
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We started wthi the Wagyu Beef & Ginger Dumplings. They were exceptional! I had Lily's Chicken®, which was a chicken breast, goat cheese, sautéed spinach, artichoke hearts and a lemon basil sauce. It was one of the best chicken breast meals I have had. I was only able to eat half of it and took the rest home. My daughter ate the leftovers the next day when she came over and she raved about how good it was.

• Visited August 2013