Nice little parking lot. My friend and I proceed to front desk to check in.
We parked in a little parking area but it was nice. We proceed to front desk and as we are entering two people are sitting outside shooting the breeze. No one at front desk. We wait and wait. My friend says I bet one of them is on the front desk. I say I don't think so because they would have come in. We waited about five more minutes and look for their number. We call the number and one of the people from outside comes in and say how can I help you. We give our res #. The room was nice. Set of towels for one person. We shared the towels and the next day I ask for towels and was told to bring the other towels down so they can keep up with washing them. One night someone gave a party in the parking lot-late making loud noises. Every time we came back to the hotel five to seven people were all sitting around. The last night we ask for a wake-up call to be out in time. NO wake up call! We will not stay there again unless it is for seven days or more and really maybe never.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza Hotel
- Homestead Studio Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Homestead Suites Kansas City
- Homestead Kansas City
- Kansas City Homestead
- Kansas City Homestead Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Country Club Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.