Our four-month-old granddaughter was recently a patient at Children's Mercy. We were given a list of hotels to choose from that were close to the hospital. Homestead is reasonably priced for an extended stay, and it is located minutes from the hospital. Actually, our family chiropractor suggested we check out this hotel as he had stayed there previously. We owe him our thanks!
Our room was equipped with a full-sized refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, and kitchen items that allowed us to prepare a meal when time allowed, then eat the meal at a breakfast bar in the room.
Though my husband would have enjoyed a softer mattress, there was no noise that kept us from enjoying restful nights before returning to the hospital.
A spacious closet in the room was more than adequate for making this room into a "home away from home" while we were there.
I have warm kudos for the staff. Being extremely flustered, I inadvertently left a charge card at the desk while checking in - I know, it could have been so much more stressful! Not to worry, though! The desk clerk made several attempts to reach me by phone in the room, and the card was safely waiting for me when I picked it up!
I would readily recommend staying here to anyone considering a one-night stay or an extended stay.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza Hotel
- Homestead Studio Suites Kansas City - Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Homestead Suites Kansas City
- Homestead Kansas City
- Kansas City Homestead
- Kansas City Homestead Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Country Club Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.