As I had never been to Kansas before I thought I would check out what people were writing about where to stay in Kansas. The Raphael had mainly positive comments hence my stay. What a beautiful hotel. Service amazing location amazing rooms beautiful. I loved my stay in Raphael . It is a small boutique hotel which I loved. Only negative I could say is dont order the sorbet for dessert from the restaurant. As all you receive is 3 small spoonfulls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Raphael Hotel is an elegant, charming boutique accommodation modeled on the finest small European hotels. Readers of Travel+Leisure voted The Raphael Hotel one of the 2014 T+L 500 World's Best Hotels. With a combination of a significant historic landmark, vintage hospitality, and individualized service, this Kansas City luxury hotel delivers a unique destination experience in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri's famed Country Club Plaza.The hotel's signature restaurant, Chaz on the Plaza, is noted for its intimate, romantic atmosphere and its distinct brand of modern, regional American cuisine. Menus offer a concise, yet diverse variety of appetizers, salads, soups, entrees and desserts. Signature items include fried green tomatoes, shrimp and grits, and a hand-cut, wet-aged prime beef Kansas City strip steak that advances Kansas City's beef reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection Hotel Kansas City
- Raphael Hotel Kansas City
- Raphael Kansas City