Hotel is located right across from the Plaza. Tons of shops and dining options.
The bar in the hotel has a decent selection of food for a reasonable price and the wait staff is very friendly.
The lobby offers free coffee and tea in the morning and lemonade in the afternoon/evening. Nice touch!
We booked a standard Kind and were upgraded. The room had 2 balconies, 2 bathrooms, a sitting area and was clean and comfortable. The room faced the main road but i thought the noise level was low and not bothersome.
I would reccomend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay near the Plaza or traveling on business!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel
- Intercontinental Kansas City
- Kansas City Intercontinental
- Fairmont Hotel Kansas City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza, where you will find impeccable service and all the luxuries you have come to expect from an InterContinental Hotel. Our luxuriously appointed guest rooms and superb meeting facilities are all just steps away from the Country Club Plaza entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.