I was recently at this hotel for a convention and stayed for 4 days, 3 nights.
PROS: - Great location and very comfortable bed, pretty hotel.
CONS: My room was on the second floor right above the lounge. Needless to say I didnt get to sleep very early any of the nights. The music and people outside of the lounge kept me up well past 12:00 every night and the hotel wouldnt move my room. Not only was I exposed to some filthy businessmen talk until 12:00am, but the cigar smoke wefted into my room as well. Another con: I found a corn remover in my sheets! GROSS thing is, I dont have corns and it wasnt mine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza, where you will find impeccable service and all the luxuries you have come to expect from an InterContinental Hotel. Our luxuriously appointed guest rooms and superb meeting facilities are all just steps away from the Country Club Plaza entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Intercontinental
- Fairmont Hotel Kansas City