Stayed Labor Day weekend just to relax. First and best highlight is Melanie in the executive level lounge on the 11th floor. She was warm and gracious and a true asset to the hotel. Bad news if you want to enjoy the pool on weekends. The hotel sells pool memberships to locals. So your 4 star hotel on the plaza in KC turns into Jersey Shore. Great thinking Intercontinental. We had the pool to ourselves during the week, however. Hotel location is the best and staff are friendly and well trained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza, where you will find impeccable service and all the luxuries you have come to expect from an InterContinental Hotel. Our luxuriously appointed guest rooms and superb meeting facilities are all just steps away from the Country Club Plaza entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Intercontinental
- Fairmont Hotel Kansas City