We stayed here for a concert at the Sprint Center. The hotel is very convenient, the rooms are clean and nicely appointed, and the staff were courteous and professional. The hotel is conveniently located for a lot of downtown attractions. Parking was the low point. There is a self park garage under the hotel but you can't get directly into the hotel from the garage - the elevators bring you up across the driveway. The valets also want you to park in the garage before you check in and drag your luggage up with you. I understand that we could have valet parked for a little more money and avoided this but I've never been to a hotel where you couldn't at least offload your luggage and/or check in before dealing with getting your car parked.
- Also Known As:
- Kansas City Marriott Downtown Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Kansas City
- Kansas City Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kansas City Marriott Downtown puts travelers in the heart of a lively downtown. Guests are just steps from the Power & Light District, with shopping, great restaurants, and vibrant nightlife. Kansas City Chief’s football, museums, jazz clubs and shopping at Crown Center and the Plaza, are minutes away. This premier hotel has two distinct towers: the Marriott Tower and the Muehlebach Tower which offer 983 luxury guest rooms and nearly 100,000 sq ft of diverse function space. The Kansas City Marriott Downtown is the KC's most popular venue for civic and social galas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Kansas City Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.