I stayed here for a night in May 2013 for business. The rooms were average - clean and comfortable. I'm not sure I'd choose the hotel for a leisure trip, but it was good for an overight work stay. I was put in the building across the street, which was not an issue for me. The location was close to both my office as well as the Power & Light District for dinner, which was nice.
- Also Known As:
- Kansas City Marriott Downtown Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Kansas City
- Kansas City Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kansas City Marriott Downtown puts travelers in the heart of a lively downtown. Guests are just steps from the Power & Light District, with shopping, great restaurants, and vibrant nightlife. Kansas City Chief’s football, museums, jazz clubs and shopping at Crown Center and the Plaza, are minutes away. This premier hotel has two distinct towers: the Marriott Tower and the Muehlebach Tower which offer 983 luxury guest rooms and nearly 100,000 sq ft of diverse function space. The Kansas City Marriott Downtown is the KC's most popular venue for civic and social galas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Kansas City Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.