Last week I was in KC at the downtown Marriott. I have been there several times. The rooms are always clean, comfortable and quiet. The remodeled lobby is a great place to relax with friends, grab a late night snack or do light work.
Last week I was in the hotel during the snow storm. The staff universally remained positive and pleasant despite being very busy and short staffed. Matt the front desk manager was especially helpful and proactive.
- Also Known As:
- Kansas City Marriott Downtown Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Marriott Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Kansas City
- Kansas City Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kansas City Marriott Downtown puts travelers in the heart of a lively downtown. Guests are just steps from the Power & Light District, with shopping, great restaurants, and vibrant nightlife. Kansas City Chief’s football, museums, jazz clubs and shopping at Crown Center and the Plaza, are minutes away. This premier hotel has two distinct towers: the Marriott Tower and the Muehlebach Tower which offer 983 luxury guest rooms and nearly 100,000 sq ft of diverse function space. The Kansas City Marriott Downtown is the KC's most popular venue for civic and social galas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Kansas City Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.