“Awesome meal at Bristol” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bristol Seafood Grill

Bristol Seafood Grill
51 East 14th Street, Kansas City, MO 64106 (Formerly Bristol Seafood)
816-448-6007
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bristol Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 1,214 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Main & Walnut
Description: Bristol offers the area’s freshest premium seafood, Prime steaks & an impressive wine selection. We work with quality fishmongers, water men, ranchers & artisan producers to create dishes that are excellent from the start, using fine ingredients that separate the good from the great. Enjoy our seamless service in a classic, upscale atmosphere that truly sets it Bristol Seafood Grill apart from other seafood restaurants.
Wichita, Kansas, United States
“Awesome meal at Bristol”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We almost canceled our reservation, because there was construction and a concert that night made parking ALMOST impossible to find, paid $10 to park in a private lot about a block away. The meal made us glad we didn't cancel. My wife said the Halibut Special was the best fish she has ever eaten. It was superb. The scallops were perfect, tender and sweet, the grilled shrimp smokey awesomeness and the salmon smokey & tender. The calimari appetizer was great and the service very good. I thought the bill of less than $120 (without tip) for 2 people & 1 drink was VERY reasonable.

Devon, Pennsylvania
“Fine dining in the Paris of the Plains. An A+”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

For my one dining experience in KC I chose the Bristol Seafood Grill and this was a wise decision. Everything about this restaurant, from entering the double doors was first class. The hostesses were welcoming, the atmosphere in the bar area comfortable. The server was as good as they get, attentive, efficient, but not hovering. He began by bringing a hot biscuit. As a rule I do not eat them but I nibbled the crust. Then I ate the entire biscuit. So delicious. The steamed clams were perfect, in a wine sauce, the organic tomatoes were grown at a local high school garden. The ono was fresh that day and mesquite grilled to perfection. Simply put, everything was wonderful.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leawood, Kansas
“Upscale fine dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We have gone to this restaurant for over 20 years. The atmosphere is lovely. Old English. The food and service is always 1st class. Menu is always veried, seafood and steaks is their specialities. Have had many anniversaries,birthdays, graduation celebrations and friends from out of town. Is upscale and little pricey but it's worth it. You know you will be getting what you pay for. They have several locations in K.C. which is nice. Highly recommend. Enjoy........

Visited March 2014
Terre Haute, Indiana
“Upscale and enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My husband and I aren't "upscale" dining people, not in our comfort zone, but this was a pleasant surprise. First of all, I had signed up through email to get a $15 coupon off $30 or more in food. That really helped quite a bit considering most dinners were in the $30 to $40 range. I love salmon, so when the waitress recommended the sockeye salmon ($7 more than the atlantic salmon), I hesitated, but took her advice. Boy, am I glad i did! Super great salmon, so fresh and nicely done. The only complaint I had was that their "sides" are limited, have to pay $3 more for a salad. We happened to dine during happy hour, so we saved some $ on the oysters (my husband's favorite) as well as dinner drinks. It was splurge for us, but well worth it! And, they even included a free dessert for us since we were first-time visitors there! Wow on the chocolate lava cake! Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Upstate NY
“Great find for dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Had a very nice dinner here to end our KC visit. Many choices of freshest fish available (flown in that day!), excellent cocktails and yummy biscuits served instead of bread. Nice ambiance too. There was a delay in serving a glass of wine during dinner, and appreciated that we were compensated with free dessert.

Visited July 2014