“Outstanding customer service!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 21 hotels in Joplin
Chicago, Illinois
“Outstanding customer service!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

On our way home from Texas to Chicago, we stopped halfway in Joplin to break up the drive. We chose Days Inn based on a trip advisor review. This Days Inn is located just off of I-44 with easy on/off access. The room was clean and comfortable, even though it looked a bit dated. The bathroom was clean and hot water was quickly available for washing and showering. The TV was an older model but it did have cable service. The room also had a balcony with 2 chairs, so you could spend time outside your room, instead of being inside all the time. Since we were there in Jan. I have no comments about the pool. The hotel provided a terrific complimentary hot breakfast, which included scrambled eggs, 2 types of sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, cereal, rolls, toast, juice, coffee, and tea. The staff was very helpful with directions, and suggestions. There are numerous restaurants, and stores nearby, all within a short drive. When I arrived home I realized that I had left my IPhone charging cord and plug in the room, I called The hotel and spoke with Nicole the manager, after giving the day we were there and room number, as well as a brief description of the power cord, Nicole told me they had the cord. I asked Nicole if she would mail it back to me and she said she would. I was willing to pay the postage, but the cord arrived within a couple of days, at no charge to me. This is great customer service!! We will be returning to Texas in June and we will break up our drive again in Joplin at this Days Inn.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

300 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Just need a room for one night on a north USA to south USA drive and found this property on my phone app. Right off the interstate in the perfect location but surrounded by other hotels. This hotel is a very good value for the money and was the perfect choice for me. Clean rooms, big comfortable beds, great hot breakfast, friendly and helpful staff. Nothing I needed that I didn't get. Highly recommend.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Days Inn Joplin? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Joplin

Address: 3500 Rangeline Road, Joplin, MO 64804
Location: United States > Missouri > Joplin
#6 Family Hotel in Joplin
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Joplin 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Joplin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Joplin Hotel Joplin
Joplin Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Joplin, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;