1. Breakfast area is small and the attendant was absent.
2. Biggest negative was bright lights in the front of hotel all night long, making it difficult to get a dark room. If light-sensitive, you may want to try the back side.
On positive side:
1. Wired internet access (free) was greatly appreciated.
2. As with most Marriott hotels, it was in good shape, very clean.
3. Nice pool, although I didn't use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Joplin hotel is the perfect place for temporary housing while relocating, working on a project or visiting family, as well as for those just passing through. Spacious Suites provide you with all the comforts of home including fully equipped kitchen, large work desk, free high-speed internet, and local calls. You'll be sure to get a good night's rest in our cozy beds. This Marriott extended stay hotel offers an indoor pool, patio, on-site laundry, and fitness center. It's easy to maintain your lifestyle at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Joplin, your home away from home. Our hotel is conveniently located off I-44 and US Business 71, giving you easy access to several major highways as well as Joplin's shopping and dining district. Our 24 hour guest service representatives will be happy to assist you with directions to any of the area's attractions, businesses, dining and retail options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Towneplace Suites Joplin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Joplin Towneplace Suites