“Expensive” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Grove, Oklahoma
“Expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I ate there once and had a great steak...melted in my mouth, before I knew it I had spent over a $100 on food and a few drinks. But that steak was worth it. I went again on my birthday and ordered the same steak, had to send it back twice then ended up ordering something else. Just didn't taste the same. The manager said they changed the cut of the steak. But I would still eat there.

Webb City, Missouri
“Not a good match for my taste”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I don't get the appeal here. Smoking is allowed in the front part of the restaurant - yuck. I found the food to mediocre at best. (But I know that lots of people like this kind of food, so who's to say?) Staff, however, are very sweet.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Joplin, MO
“We Visit Weekly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband and I visit weekly. Great selection of appetizers, salads, sandwiches and entrees.Love the lavosh served in the bread basket. Good steak and seafood. Consistent. Full bar and happy hour. Smoking is allowed in bar portion of restaurant (half the seating area) as there is not a no-smoking rule implemented as is the case in many cities. Reservations recommended, especially Third Thursdays and weekend nights. Plenty of parking in back of property, or curbside out front.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carthage, Missouri
“Always a fun time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Consistently good food, fun atmosphere and attentive service. They have some very good appetizers and a good happy hour. It can be very busy on weekends so make a reservation.

Visited September 2012
Michigan
“Very Nice Atmosphere and Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Our Church group worked in Joplin last week to help the tornado victims. We had the opportunity to eat at the Club 609 Restaurant on Thursday evening. There were 17 of us and we had a great time. The food was very good and I was somewhat surprised since I had read the reviews. I had Chicken Parmasian and it was delicious. Not one person complained about the food. Because of our group size and just one waitress we did have to wait some but overall this was a great place to eat.

• Visited October 2012