Have visited a few times on times where I have stopped in the area for business. This is one of my favorites.
1. The pumpkin curry is excellent. Unusual.... but that twist makes it a specialty. I have the mango curry next on my agenda of "to-try"s. I like that they have a few more "experimental" dishes, i.e., not the standard fare. For me, restaurants that do that sends the message that it is not just about making money, but about loving food.
2. The Pad woon sen (glass noodle) is very good as well.
3. DO NOT miss the piping hot Pho beef soup, which is beef smooth meal balls, beef slices, cilantro. It is just perfect for those rainy or cold weather; -- always makes me wish I had it at home curled in a nice chair wrapped by a nice fuzzy throw... ok. before I get carried away.
4. Interiors : the walls are red and the lighting is yellow so it is a bit dark making it more an "adult" place (i.e., dating, meeting up with friends), not really for children.
5. Service is nice, warm, very efficient and friendly. ok, maybe they can go a bit easy on the over-friendliness and constant hovering especially after a long tiring day when all you want to do is be left alone and enjoy your first and only meal of the day. but then .... some people like that down-home style and I guess that is just a midwest thing.
Finally, this is their old menu. They've since updated a bit and changed some of the exotic names to more descriptive ones. http://www.thaitimeri.com/temp-doc/takeout_thaitimeMO.pdf
I definitely would keep coming back and I definitely would recommend to friends and people who visit (provided they like to try things other than burgers, steak and fries). :-D
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.