“Convenient, comfortable, clean, and quick” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Joplin
Bartlesville, Oklahoma, Usa
“Convenient, comfortable, clean, and quick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Just a little north of I-44, it's easy to find. check in was quick. The lobby was under renovation but the staff was very helpful. A big room with a comfortable King bed and couch. Nice TV. Bob Evans, or Olive Garden across the street. What else do you need?

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nathan N, Manager at BEST WESTERN Oasis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your review Charles. I really appreciate you taking the time to tell us how wonderful your stay was with us. It is pretty nice to be right off the interstate and in a great location to get a variety of options for dinner. So, I think the answer to your question about what else you would need is "nothing at all."

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Malone, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

When I turned the light on in washroom I saw a roach on sink. When I reported it I was asked how many I saw. I said one was too many. I felt the Hotel was aware of the problem. The room was clean but I won't stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Nathan N, Manager at BEST WESTERN Oasis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
I would really like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a response. I really do apologize for your stay and assure you that this is not normal for our hotel. The problem you encountered is being looked into and will be fixed if you decide to stay with us again. You can call me directly at the hotel and I will make sure you have a great stay. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
Belleville, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed in a first floor room that looked as though it hadn't been used in a while. We were there less than 12 hours and in that time killed 7 roach-like bugs in the bathroom. Upon check-out I mentioned the problem and asked that the cleaning crew spray for bugs. Hopefully, the next occupant wouldn't encoounter the same problem. Other than that, the room was ok.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
I am very sorry that you encountered bugs during you stay with us. This is definitely not something we want to have and I assure you that the problem is being fixed. We have implemented a pest control procedure to make sure all of our rooms are free and clear of any critters roaming around. I hope that you will come back and see us.
Murphysboro, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

This hotel is doing some updating but that will not impact your stay. The rooms are super clean, linens are excellent and the employees are very helpful. We will stay there on our return to Illinois.
The location is good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
I am so glad to hear that your enjoyed your stay with us and hope we enjoy it just as much when you come back through. It is great to see reviews like this and I will share it with the rest of my staff to let them know they are doing a good job. Thanks again and I hope you have a wonderful trip back to Illinois.
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a very nice BW hotel & it's conveniently located off the highway. The lobby is being remodeled and considering what the staff has to put up with, they do an admirable job. The breakfast buffet was a real breakfast with hot entrees and good coffee which makes an already reasonable price for a room even better.
The room itself was very comfortable and clean with one exception... crickets. The first thing I do when entering a hotel room is a quick inspection. Flashlight search under the bed, behind dressers and tables and anywhere else critters could be hiding. This time, a flashlight wasn't even needed. Three large crickets were hiding in the bathroom and on 2 occasions during the night I woke up to the sound of crickets in my room; for a moment I thought I was camping. I brought this to the attention to the desk clerk and was told that during the previous weeks there had been an invasion of crickets from Oklahoma and the hotel as well as surrounding businesses had been inundated with thousands of crickets. One of the staff almost quit because she thought the influx of crickets was right out of revelations. :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Nathan N, Manager at BEST WESTERN Oasis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Hi Rik,
It is great to see that you really enjoyed your stay with us besides for the "cricket serenade." I do assure you that problem is much better then it was and all of our staff is still with us. I'm glad that you got to enjoy the wonderful deluxe breakfast and it met all your expectations. I truly hope that anytime you are in Joplin that you will decide to stay with us. Hopefully it won't be at a time where we are overrun by crickets again.
Joplin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

older location the facilities have some minor flaws, but great service and reasonable pricing. remodeling in progress, but still very nice. close to the freeway and convention center is across the street.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for the review Dean! It is very nice that our hotel sets right off the interstate because it makes it easy to find for those who have been driving all day and just want to get some sleep. We hope to see you again anytime that you pass through Joplin.
Adrian, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Me and my family have stayed in this hotel twice. The room is nothing spectacular, but it's clean and doesn't have anything wrong with it that would keep me from coming back. Only 2 small notes, there was a patched hole in our bathroom door and the stool was wobbly. Stuff I can deal with for the price they charge. If you looking for a hotel with comfort and where you will spend a lot of time in your room go elsewhere, but BEST VALUE in town here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your review Cynthia. I'm glad that you decided to stay with us a second time and hope you will continue to stay with us whenever you are in Joplin. I have actually looked into the two issues that you had and had my maintenance department check them both out to get fixed properly. Also, if you are ever need to stay a couple nights then we do have some two room suites that are great for extended stay guest.

Been to BEST WESTERN Oasis Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!