“Nice place, friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Get up to 20% off
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Joplin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

My husband and I got one of the Jacuzzi suites for a night for his 30th birthday. The first room we were put in the heater wasn't working so when I called down to the office about it, they apologized and were more than willing to come up and take a look. The employee messed with it for about 10 min then just moved us to the next room over. He didn't act like it was a problem at all to come help. I was very pleased. Overall the room was clean and cozy. I was very happy with our choice for our little "one night getaway". My only complaint was the Cappuccino machine with the breakfast bar... Wasn't very good (very watery). The hotel had a decent selection for breakfast, but nothing less than I expected.

• Stayed November 2012
Nathan N, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Oasis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
I would like to apologize again for the first room that we put you in, not having a working heater. I am glad that our staff was able to get you in a new room and you enjoyed your stay. We have got that first room fixed and will continue our wonderful customer service. Hopefully you will come back and stay with us on your husbands 31st birthday and we will have the chance to make it a even better experience for you.
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

On a recent trip to MO I made a stop over in Joplin MO and stayed at the Best Western there. It was very clean and the folks at the front desk were very friendly. The room was perfect for a quick overnight stay. The hot breakfast in the morning hit the spot right before getting back on the road for a long drive.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Nathan N, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Oasis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
It is important to get these reviews from our guest and I would like to thank you for yours. I am glad that you enjoyed everything at the hotel. We will definitely tell our front desk staff to keep up the great work. I am also glad that you got a great breakfast to get you started for the rest of your trip.
Jefferson City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Staying here it will be worth your money to get the junior suite. Nice size room and the bed was better than most hotels on this level. Ground floor access makes it even better. The only downside to this stay was the continental breakfast was more on the slim side. But overall I'd stay again in the junior suite.

Room Tip: Ask for the ground floor junior suite.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
I would have to agree that our junior suites are a very positive thing we have to offer at out hotel. This is a great room and gives you more room then our standard rooms. Thank you taking your time to tell us about your stay. We hope to see you again the next time that you stay in Joplin.
Boise, ID
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great arrival experience with helpful and friendly staff. Booked through corporate travel and paid $20 more than the call in rate. The room smell was funky and the setup was awkward. The room felt cramped and did not use the space well. The furnishings and coverings were dated. Ultimately I got a good night's rest and the price was OK.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Nathan N, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Oasis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that we did not get you the best available rate and the room you stayed in did not suit your needs. I hope that you will be willing to stay with us again. If you call me directly at the hotel for your next stay, then I would be happy to help you get the best rate. Also, you should try one of our king leisures or two room suites, they are much bigger and provide the same good night rest as your last stay.
West Des Moines, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

This hotel is fine. It is clean and the desk staff is friendly. My only complaint is the cramped space available for breakfast. There are only three tables and one is jammed into the room with the breakfast counter and public computer desk. It is hard to get through the breakfast counter and even harder to find a place to sit. The breakfast was fine, but they need to rearrange the lobby to provide more space for breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Nathan N, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Oasis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Thank you for giving feedback about your stay. I would have to agree with you that are breakfast area can be pretty cramped at times. This has been an issue that we are actually working on. We plan to remodel our whole front desk area and extend our breakfast seating to fit more guest. I hope that we can have this soon and maybe you can come back and check us out when it is completed.

Been to BEST WESTERN Oasis Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!