“Pure horrible !” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Joplin
Joplin
“Pure horrible !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was the nastiest dirty gross hell hole I've ever had to stay at! We were moving out of state we were tire dirty hot and upset! This room was so horrible I took pictures of it and went to the front desk to show the manager! He said o I did not know this ! What? I couldn't leave I had to stay in that gross place because we had just packed a 26 ft truck I cried! I was suppose to stay for two days but in the morning I found a clean hotel and turned in my keys! So if you would like to see pictures just let me know! I should have gotten a refund but was so upset I just left!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

KimHJoplin, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joplin, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
I would like to apologize for the dissatisfaction you experienced during your stay. The desk clerk should have offered you another room or fresh linens.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were only passing through, Chose this hotel because we are a member of wyndham rewards. Had I read reviews before booking. I may have chosen a different hotel. Hotel itself is very decent for the price but i guess it is a time for some upgrades.

Room Tip: We had a room on 3rd floor and it was very quiet. Did not have any trouble falling a sleep at all.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed in a suite. When we walked in the room it had a very unpleasant smell. However, when we turned off the AC, the smell went away. Then it smelled nice. The room was spacious and the TV was on a swivel and could be made to face he bed or living room. It had a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and TONS of cabinet space. It seemed like a good place for a longer stay. They only offered a soap bar in the bathroom. However, I did overhear someone at the front desk ask for shampoo and they did provide her some. So extras may be available on request. The bathroom was clean but did have paint coming off of the walls. They do offer a complimentary breakfast, but it ends fairly early. I'm not sure when, but it was done by the time that we checked out at about 10ish. The front desk staff were very friendly, both in the morning at checkout and in the evening at chek in. Overall it was a good enough experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joplin? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joplin

Address: 4101 Richard Joseph Blvd, Joplin, MO 64804
Location: United States > Missouri > Joplin
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Joplin
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joplin 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joplin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Joplin
Joplin Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joplin, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.