“for the price: great location, very clean rooms and a friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inns & Suites

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Joplin
Knob Noster, Missouri
“for the price: great location, very clean rooms and a friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stayed at the hotel while visiting family in the area. It is very reasonably priced with a great breakfast bar in the morning. The breakfast bar had biscuits and gravy, sausage and eggs along with the normal breakfast food. Our room was very clean, and the lady that checked us in was very helpful she suggested restaurants that were reasonably priced in the area but very good I believe her name was Carla?? Housekeeping assisted us several times with extra towels, shampoo ect. and were very friendly.

Room Tip: good for budget minded travelers includes free breakfast
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Deanna F, Manager at Baymont Inns & Suites, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about your stay. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast with us, our breakfast attendant takes great pride in helping all of our guests while insuring they have great food to start the day. I am pleased to hear that our housekeeping attendants were able to keep your supplies replenished, we have a great team of housekeepers that really work hard to maintain our rooms. The front desk attendants here at Baymont strive to make our guests feel like family when they are here, so I am very pleased that we were able to get you to our local restaurants. I hope when you are back in the area you will stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Page, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is my 4th stay at this hotel. I am impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. The housekeeping supervisor approached me to ask if everything was OK (it was) and this is true of the front desk staff I would see in the evenings, too. Breakfast is good old American breakfast food. Cleanliness is everything I have found in more expensive places. I have seen some complaints in other reviews and can't think they are talking about this place. I have traveled the U.S., Canada, and Europe. I have stayed at 3 star, 4 star, and 5 star hotels (mostly 3 star and 4 star) and consider this their equal. Wish you all as good a time as I have had here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Becky C, General Manager at Baymont Inns & Suites, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
We are so happy that you have enjoyed all of your stays with us. We really take pride in trying to be the best. I am happy that you enjoyed the breakfast that we have to serve as well. We are hoping to bring waffles back to our list of great breakfast items too. Hope to see you again real soon.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Checked in at 11pm, had to have front desk staff vacuum because there was food, receipts, and dirt on the floor. Bathtub needs to be drenched in bleach to get stains out. Trashcans in the hallway are overflowing with trash. Pool area is trashed. And they do not give enough towels, and don't have extra when you ask.

• Stayed June 2013
Deanna F, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inns & Suites, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
We are extremely sorry that we did not meet your expectations. It is important to us that we get all feedback about a guests stay, the good and the bad. We will take this information and make the improvements that are needed.I hope that you will give us another chance to win you back as a guest.Please if you are ever back this way get a hold of me directly and I will do all I can to make your stay a more enjoyable one.
Manton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Hotel room where small. The bathroom is small when you sit on the toilet your knees hit the door. The beds where by far the worst beds I have ever slept on !!!! I would never stay here again the hotel staff was rude and had an attitude every time we asked a question .

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Deanna F, Manager at Baymont Inns & Suites, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations, and that you felt the staff was rude. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to offer our sincere apologies, and I hope youwill give us another chance to prove that this is not the type of image we normally display.
Oswego, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We have stayed here multiple times and have never been disappointed. The staff was extremely friendly each time we stayed. They have an awesome computer in the lobby for the customers to use. Their indoor pool was open 24 hours a day and they also have a hot-tub. The rooms have been recently updated and look even better. Their continental breakfast was really good as well. There might be better hotels in Joplin, however for the price, you get everything you need at this hotel.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor has been updated first and they are working on the rest of the rooms as they go.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Deanna F, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inns & Suites, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
We are so happy to hear that you had another great stay with us. I am glad that you find our staff to be very friendly and that you were able to use the new computer in the lobby.We hope to see you again in the future until then have safe travels.

Been to Baymont Inns & Suites? Share your experiences!