“not my kind of place” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Joplin, Missouri
“not my kind of place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

not my kind of place, just ok not into bistro went 1 time did not ever go back again just does not fit how I am

Columbus, Kansas
“Too expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

My 10 year old son and I ate there, The place is darkl and uninviting although it is decorated in Thai. The food was expensive for our area and not very flavorful. Probably the expense would keep us from going back, The service was medium.

Visited December 2011
“Don't waste your time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

J.B's was great until they packed up and left unexpected and left no indication of when they might open back up. They stated they were "closed for remodeling" and flew overseas. However they still sold gift cards before closing so I'm sure many people are screwed out of money as am I.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Southwest Missouri
“Slightly upscale Asian.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Located in the medical center part of town, J.B. Elephant's is just enough upscale to be different from most everyday Asian restaurants. The prices reflect that, but not exorbitantly so. The menu is varied, the decor is classy, and the food is good.

Visited June 2011
Miami
“It's a diamond in the rough”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

We love this place...we love it on a date night, we love it with our kids (ages 2 and 7), we love it with our friends and we love it with our extended family! We usually get one of the sizzling hot plates, thai hot and share and our girls usually share a kids noodle meal. There is always pleanty of food...especially when you order the crab ragoon as an appetizer! This is an over all good place. You gonna love the food, the atmosphere and service! It's kind of off by itself (over towards the hospital) especially since the tornado...there isn't much left in the area but trust me it's worth a trip!!

• Visited July 2011