“Pretty Good Food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Muscatine, Iowa
“Pretty Good Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I went here one night by myself on a business trip. I was looking for a steak dinner and Logan's delivered on the steak. The ribeye was great, however the broccoli and baked potato were both overcooked. I ate them, they were fine just not great food. Decent place.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“good deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

we had the special that was 2 entrees and 2 sides for 14.99 with a choice of 14 items. I had the mesquite smoked chicken breast and my 15 yr. old had the popcorn chicken with creasers salad and mac and cheese I had the house salad and fries. Both of our salads were nice and big and real cold and fresh my lunch was pretty good better than average and the price was right for the 2 of us and the service was real good.

• Visited July 2013
“Fantastic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

This is the best steak in Joplin,Missouri. I love the food and the drinks. I love everything that they have here. This is one of my favorite resturants to eat at.

• Visited May 2013
“I ate too much”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We have eaten here a few times and have always been generally pleased with it. Tonight the picture of the nachos as an appetizer caught my eye and so I ordered some. I also ordered a burger and fries and my wife had some kind of a chicken salad.

My wife packed up half of her salad and I boxed up most of the nachos. Perhaps we weren't as hungry as we thought when going in. The service was good, but not exceptional. The manager stopped by and was very cordial and saw to it that everything was going as ordered.

I'll remember not to go again on a Friday night. It was way too loud for my preference. The loud country music didn't help.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Heber Springs, Arkansas
“good food, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had a coupon, the food was good, a little expensive, and we had to wait for awhile, but all in all it was nice.

• Visited May 2013