“Steakhouse?” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Webb City, Missouri
“Steakhouse?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I don't eat out frequently by my self. My wife is usually with me and she won't go here because of one of their restaurants we visited when wi lived in Virginia. So I was solo because of a card party and I thought, "why not give 'em a try?" I know their cheaper steaks are not the best, so I though I'd up grade to one of the "premium" choices. Yuk! It really didn't taste like a premium steak. Here in the midwest, we know our steaks. I will say the salad was fresh and good. Service was good as well.

Visited September 2012

“I loved the salmon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I always have a good experience here. The staff is always good as well. I usually get a steak, but this time I decided to try something new. I tried the salmon, it was outstanding. Actually I thought it was some of the best fish I've every had.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Osage Beach, MO
“Always good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We always enjoy Logan's when in town. Service is good, food is always consistant and good. Have a great deal for lunch through the week and all night Mon- Wed. Manager's seem to care about what goes on they always stop by the table to make sure all is well.

Visited November 2012
“Great deals on the two for $14.95.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Very good selection and variety on the two for $14.95 menus. Loved the Tertaki steak and the kicken chicken salad.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Springfield, Missouri
“Great BBQ sandwichs - fast service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

we enjoyed the BBQ sandwichs - Roadies Porkies. three not-so-small sandwiches with sides. Certainly was a filling lunch. another at our table had the lunch ribs and was pleasantly surprised with the taste and the portion size. We'll be back there for sure.

• Visited September 2012