I would agree that this hotel is always comfortable and the staff are great. Breakfast is typical for Hampton Inn but warm and filling. Close to the highway, shopping and restaurants but it is not downtown. They do have a pool but I've never seen anyone use it. I stay here monthly on business and have been very satisfied with all aspects of this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Jefferson City at Capital Mall hotel is located off US highway 50W, at the Apache Flats exit, right at the edge of the commercial district of Jefferson City. Our Missouri hotel is just 4 miles from the Capitol Building. Area attractions near our hotel in Jefferson City include the Capital Mall for shopping, Joseph C. Miller Park, historic sites, memorials, and Binder Lake which features nature trails and fishing. Several restaurants are within a mile of our Missouri hotel including Garfield's, Red Lobster, Domenico's Italian Restaurant, Chili's, Longhorn Steakhouse and more.We offer free On the House hot breakfast buffet served daily in our elegant fireplace lobby. Guests staying at our hotel in Jefferson City, Missouri, can enjoy the convenience of complimentary wireless internet, a fitness room and an indoor swimming pool and business center. Meeting and banquet rooms feature state of the art audio/visual equipment and are hard wired for wireless high-speed internet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Jefferson City at Capital Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Jefferson City-@ Capital Mall Hotel Jefferson City
- Jefferson City Hampton Inn