I arrived on Wednesday the 17th of October. Prior to my arrival the person that answered the phone did not impress me--I had made the person aware that I was expecting a package and was told it would be in the communication log and it SHOULD be seen. I explained that the whole purpose of my trip was that package. Instead of going any further; I called back 2 days later and spoke to the Front Office Manager who assured me this would not be a problem. Upon my check in the clerk was aware and gave me my package. (The Good).
I checked took the elevator up to my room and was overwhelmed with the smell of cleaning products (The bad). My room was clean and the bed as well as the pillows were comfortable. (The Good).
I asked for a wake up call at 4am this morning the 19th and thankfully had set my cell phone to go off 30 minutes after the wake up call. This was the best insight I could have had. I did not receive my wake up call and was going to call the front desk to complain, but the phone had no dial tone. Guess that was why I did not get my wake up call (the BAD). I was going to complain at the front desk about this upon check out, 5am, but when I got to the desk there was no one there, but a sign was there stating "Sorry for the inconvenience, be back shortly". I had to rush out the door to make my airplane--hence the reason for my wake up call. I did not have a minute to spare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Jefferson City at Capital Mall hotel is located off US highway 50W, at the Apache Flats exit, right at the edge of the commercial district of Jefferson City. Our Missouri hotel is just 4 miles from the Capitol Building. Area attractions near our hotel in Jefferson City include the Capital Mall for shopping, Joseph C. Miller Park, historic sites, memorials, and Binder Lake which features nature trails and fishing. Several restaurants are within a mile of our Missouri hotel including Red Lobster, Domenico's Italian Restaurant, Chili's, Longhorn Steakhouse and more.We offer free On the House hot breakfast buffet served daily in our elegant fireplace lobby. Guests staying at our hotel in Jefferson City, Missouri, can enjoy the convenience of complimentary wireless internet, a fitness room and an indoor swimming pool and business center. Meeting and banquet rooms feature state of the art audio/visual equipment and are hard wired for wireless high-speed internet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn Jefferson City at Capital Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Jefferson City-@ Capital Mall Hotel Jefferson City
- Jefferson City Hampton Inn