“Great Hotel!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Jefferson City

You added Quality Inn & Suites Jefferson City to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Jefferson City
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   1716 Jefferson Street, Jefferson City, MO 65109 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Jefferson City)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Jefferson City
Ashland, Missouri
“Great Hotel!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2015

Love this hotel! I stayed 3 nights on business. The staff was very courteous and check-in was extremely smooth. The room was large with a comfortable bed and great pillows. Great shower. Quiet facility. Love the fact that the room had a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Would definitely recommend and will stay there again!!

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
QualityInnMGR2014, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites Jefferson City, responded to this review, February 23, 2015
Thank you for that very kind review! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. The recommendation means a lot to us and hope we will see you again in the near future!

Randal Dent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2015

Stayed overnight at this establishment recently when on an overnight business trip to Jefferson City. I found: the front desk personnel very friendly and helpful; the room was clean; no complaints with the bed; the rather small bathroom was clean and the shower had hot water; and the hot breakfast was certainly good! I would recommend this hotel for any over night stay in Jefferson City.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
We sure appreciate your feedback! I'm glad that you found the hotel to be a good value. It's important to us that folks feel like they are paying a fair price for the room.

Thanks again for your time and for staying with us. We hope to see you again in the future if you have hotel needs in Jefferson City!

MORENO VALLEY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2015

Nice size room with sofa/coffee table, micro and mini fridge. Tiny bath. Adjoining rooms which I hate, walls have sound insulation, doors don't.

Mini fridge was so cold it froze everything: soda, fruit, even granola bars. Dial to adjust temp was missing. Doesn't management understand this means I'll never come here again? Are they just too cheap to buy another one??

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
I appreciate you taking the time to write about your stay.

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced during your stay. I'd be happy to reimburse you for the items that were ruined as a result of the refrigerator being too cold if you contact me on my cell at 573-353-9596 or through my personal email: randalgdent@gmail.com.

I'm sorry to hear that you had an adjoining room and did not want it. Like most hotels we do offer adjoining rooms. We have three sets of adjoining rooms. One side of each set of adjoining rooms is a handicapped accessible room. This way is folks who need a handicap accessible room need additional assistance their friends or family members who care for them can sleep in the other room. In the future you can typically request not to be placed in an adjoining room when making reservations. The only exception to that is when you use "bidding" websites as they specifically select handicap rooms, if available, for guests that book through them and most handicap hotel rooms adjoin with another.

Please know that we do our best to keep up with all maintenance items at the property. We have 70 rooms and from time to time we do miss items such as temperature dial on the refrigerator. Thanks to your review we will get that addressed.

We are a local family who just purchased this hotel in September of last year. Previously the property had been mismanaged and was lost to the bank. We don't have the funds to just sweep in and correct everything at once but we don't take a dime out the hotel and everything we make goes right back into the property for improvements. We have a long list of items we plan to address and we prioritize those items based on our finances and guest satisfaction.

Again I appreciate you taking the time and wish you the best of luck with your future hotel stays.

Rolla, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2015

staff that i met was perfect! man and lady who checked me in on friday night helped me with a problem i had right away and made things right. the room was mostly clean a bit of hair in the tub. the breakfast was a bit under cooked the ladies working it were very nice. i would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the jefferson city area!

Room Tip: went down to breakfast an hour before they closed and they already started putting up the breakfast...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
We appreciate you taking your valuable time to write a review of the hotel!

While we have had some turnover in the breakfast department, I apologize that you found the breakfast to be under cooked. It's my responsibility to ensure staff are properly trained so this one is on me. We'll continue training new staff and make sure everyone clearly understands the breakfast preparation methods.

I'm uncertain why staff would have been putting breakfast away early but I'll get to the bottom of that. Breakfast is served daily from 6AM to 10AM and while items are replaced and discarded and replenished throughout that time period nothing should be put away before 10AM.

Thank you again for taking the time and I hope we will see you again in the future.

Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2015

My Mother & I stay here while we are in Jeff City visiting my brother. The staff is very nice & are happy to help in any way that they can. They have a very nice breakfast & the sweetest gal that takes care of the breakfast area....My Mother ( who is 85 ) just loves seeing her & enjoys their morning visit before we head out for the day.

We've not had any problems with our rooms(s) while staying there. We apprecaiate the friendliness & easy access to where we need to go.....
PS They also have great fresh cookies out during the afternoon!!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
If you are happy, then we are happy! Can't thank you enough for taking the time to write a review about your experience and we greatly appreciate you staying with us during your visits to Jefferson City!

Hope to see you again in the future!

Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2015

This hotel is the most accommodating I've stayed in while in Jeff City. The staff greets me at the door by name! Amazing in this day and age. On one particular stay, I had a problem with the pull-out cosmetic mirror. I brought it to the front desk and when I returned back to my room that evening, the mirror was replaced. The staff are extremely quick to respond to requests. I had a minor problem with the drapes pulling closed as they came off the track. The young man at the front desk came cheerfully and fixed the problem. Apart from these minor snafu's, my stays have been very satisfying. The in-house breakfast is good. The hotel is clean. The rooms are spacious and the beds are very comfortable. The cost is affordable. I can't say enough good things about my experience. I stay here often and because this Quality Inn is so first-rate, my business trips are more bearable. I recommend them if you find that your travel requires an over-night stay in Jeff City.

Room Tip: The second level rooms to the right of the stairs are the best. Spacious, quiet and easily accessib...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! I'm really happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs! I apologize for the issues that you experienced but am glad to hear that the staff was able to address them quickly during your stay.

Thank you again for taking the time to submit your feedback and I hope we will see you again in the near future!

Saint Joseph, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2014

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Bed was very comfortable and enjoyed the layout of the room, privacy from the kids sleeping on the pullout couch in other room. The bathroom had random start hairs in the bathroom and had some grime in grout and fixtures. The pool was tiny and the breakfast was awful. Free wifi worked well and linens were all fresh and clean. Would stay here again in a pinch.

Stayed December 2014
QualityInnMGR2014, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites Jefferson City, responded to this review, January 1, 2015
I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm glad to hear that the layout, beds and staff were a good fit for you. I'm really sorry about the other the cleanliness items you mentioned. We are three months into our ownership of the hotel and we still have a lot of work to do. All rooms prior to being rented are supposed to be cleaned by housekeeping, checked by the head housekeeper and then checked by desk prior to renting and in this case it seems that procedure wasn't followed. It's my responsibility to make sure those items get taken care of and in this case I failed and am sorry for that.

With regard to the breakfast I'm sorry you weren't satisfied. We provide bacon, sausage, potatoes, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, yogurt, danishes and many other items. I'm uncertain of the issues you had with breakfast but would really appreciate any additional info you could provide if you're willing. My personal email is randalgdent@gmail.com and a quick email would allow me to identify the room you stayed in, the housekeeper than cleaned it and the folks who marked the room as checked as well as the items that I need to look at related to breakfast.

Again, I really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. It's never a good thing to hear negative feedback but the truth is that it helps us as much or more than positive feedback. In the long term we have to be consistent in avoiding our past mistakes as well as repeating our past successes and the info you've provided will help tremendously in that effort. Thank you.

Quality Inn and Suites Jefferson City, MO

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Jefferson City? Share your experiences!