My wife and I spent the night here after attending the Georgia-Mizzou football game before driving back to St. Louis to catch our flight home the next day. The staff at check-in was helpful and courteous. The room was spacious but needed a little updating. All apliances in the room were in working order. The computer in the business center was not working so I couldn't print our boarding passes and check in for our flight. Not to disparage Jefferson City but this isn't really a place one is going to come and vacation for a week so the HI Express was fine for an overnight stopover. On a side not I didn't use the pool but was weird to find it in the basement level.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Jefferson City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Jefferson City Hotel Jefferson City
- Holiday Inn Jefferson City
- Jefferson City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Jefferson City Hotel is located within 15 minutes drive time to the Missouri State Capital, Lincoln University, most State Office Buildings and business offices including Modine, ABB, and Johnson Controls. Callaway Nuclear Power Plant is within an hours drive time from Holiday Inn Express Jefferson City. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel has 70 rooms which include 5 suites and rooms with 3 queen beds. All rooms have microwaves and mini refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Jefferson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.