The DeVille is an unexpected find in Jefferson City. Boutique style, family-owned and operated, super friendly staff, great restaurant, good wine list and intimate bar area. Perfect for the business traveler who likes a comfortable place that is a little unusual. Excellent offering for a mid-Missouri small city, reminescent of a boutique hotel in San Francisco. Good beds, comfortable chairs, decent shower heads and water pressure. The only thing poor is the TV reception. Excellent and affordable breakfast served in the gourmet restaurant in the a.m.
Location: United States > Missouri > Jefferson City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Jefferson City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:3 star — Baymont Inn & Suites 3*
Number of rooms: 93
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baymont Inn and Suites Jefferson City Downtown is conveniently located in the historic Old Munichberg district of downtown Jefferson City, Missouri. We are located near the Missouri State Capital Building. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 93 guest rooms with the charm of a boutique hotel. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast. Our various meeting and banquet rooms are perfect for your conference or reception. After a long day relax in our on-site lounge, the R-Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Hotel Jefferson City
- Baymont Inn And Suites
- Deville Hotel Jefferson City