“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites

You added Baymont Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   319 West Miller Street, Jefferson City, MO 65101 (Formerly Hotel DeVille)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Jefferson City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Cape Girardeau
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I am sure at one time this was a nice hotel but it appeared to have years of neglect. The people were nice but the carpets were filthy and my room had many issues.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

David W, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Sandy,
1st thank you for taking the time to respond to the short comings you experienced during your stay. I do apologize for the less than perfect experience. It is always our goal to provide guests with a great place to stay.
At the time of your stay we had just experienced a busy week end with several youth groups staying with us and hadn't had a chance to shampoo the hallway carpets following their visit. We had no idea of the level of traffic to expect and the amount of mess they would leave behind.
I am distressed to hear that your guest room wasn't up to your expectations. I checked my guest log and found no complaints registered with the desk so I'm at a bit at a loss to be able to address anything that you found unacceptable.
If you could please contact me at the hotel I'd appreciate the opportunity of visiting with you about your experiences so I can make adjustments so others won't have the same challenges that you faced.
Thank you again for taking the time out to let us know about your stay.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stayed at the his hotel for 2 nights with my family, and we had a great experience. The front desk staff and management that we interacted with were all great. Along with that the lounge - R BAR - was a great place with reasonably priced drinks to relax each evening. Breakfast had the basics, but was definately enough to get us started in the morning. We will definately be back to this hotel when in Jefferson City.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jefferson City, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Very poor place to hold a meeting. The conference room was at the end of the hall just down from the front desk. The bathrooms and an exit door to the parking area were right outside of the meeting room. You could hear doors banging shut, people visiting in the lobby, and every woman with heels walking down the hall.....a terrible distraction all day long. Our meeting room had about 40 people crammed into it and was HOT HOT HOT.....between the noise distractions and the poor climate control.... I hope I never have to sit through another meeting here again.

The desk people were very nice, and the coffee was good. Parking was terrible!

Room Tip: This may be a good place to stay for the evening....but not for holding a meeting where you need to...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
David W, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear John,
My name is David Wallace and I am the General Manager for the Baymont Inn and Suites in Jeff City. I wanted to apologize for the short comings you experienced during your presentation. We have hosted hundreds of meetings in our facility with very few problems being experienced by our guests. We pride ourselves on the level of service we provide both to our transient and group customers. I am familiar with the meeting that you are referring to. It was set up by the State of Missouri and originally planned for 30 attendees. When close to 50 showed up it taxed the facilities in use. The changing weather patterns proved to be a challenge to our AC units and there was nothing that anyone could have done to make the situation any more tolerable. And I am sorry. Most of the noise was an inherent result of all of the additional attendees discussing the presentations ongoing in the meeting room and how to best proceed. No one mentioned that noise or the doors or we would have tried to do something about it. When challenges are brought to our attention we will do our best to correct or at least minimize the situation for our guests. Because you are what is important to us.
I would hope that in the future you would try us again. We truly strive to provide an excellent venue for all types of meetings and events. If I can be of any further assistance please let me know.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites

Address: 319 West Miller Street, Jefferson City, MO 65101 (Formerly Hotel DeVille)
Location: United States > Missouri > Jefferson City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
#6 Family Hotel in Jefferson City
Hotel Class:3 star — Baymont Inn & Suites 3*
Baymont Inn and Suites Jefferson City Downtown is conveniently located in the historic Old Munichberg district of downtown Jefferson City, Missouri. We are located near the Missouri State Capital Building. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 93 guest rooms with the charm of a boutique hotel. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast. Our various meeting and banquet rooms are perfect for your conference or reception. After a long day relax in our on-site lounge, the R-Bar. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Hotel Jefferson City
Baymont Inn And Suites
Deville Hotel Jefferson City

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.