We stayed at the Baymont for the Swearing in Cermony of new lawyers. It is also very conveniently located. It is within walking distance of the the Supreme Court . Last time we were in Jefferson City, we stayed at the Capitol Plaza and that hotel is the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in. From now on, I will only stay at the BAYMONT. The Baymont also let us have late check out so we could leave our stuff in the hotel and were not charged as long as we were out by 2:00 p.m. The Capitol Plaza offers late check out with a fee, but when you arrive, they say there is no late check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baymont Inn and Suites Jefferson City Downtown is conveniently located in the historic Old Munichberg district of downtown Jefferson City, Missouri. We are located near the Missouri State Capital Building. Our newly renovated hotel boasts 93 guest rooms with the charm of a boutique hotel. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast. Our various meeting and banquet rooms are perfect for your conference or reception. After a long day relax in our on-site lounge, the R-Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Hotel Jefferson City
- Baymont Inn And Suites
- Deville Hotel Jefferson City