“Tremendous food, staff, atmosphere.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Bakeries
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Pittsburgh, PA
“Tremendous food, staff, atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Riding Katy Trail on bikes so we were casually dressed, no problem. Got there during peak time on Saturday evening but we were still seated quickly. Staff was excellent (thanks Rachel!) Food was tremendous. Appetizers were brought out quickly, great selection of wine and beer, dinners were extremely good. Price was reasonable. I will eat there again my next time in town, I really enjoyed it. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013

Aurora, Illinois
“The upscale sister to the Pizza place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I really like Arris pizza place and actually tried the Bistro first. The food and service are very good at the Bistro with more Greek Options and I love Greek food and the quality of the ingredients are more gourmet then the Pizza place. The atmosphere is really cool. The Servers are very engaging and on top of things. Price point here is higher than the Arris but this is more for business, couples and Special Family dining.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jefferson City, MO USA
“Great night out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

A great night out can be had at Arris' Bistro. I didn't have a companion on a recent visit so I chose to sit at the Liquid Bar. Generally, I've found that a bar anywhere can provide me with an opportunity to meet people and engage in conversation with the bartender. And, I was not disappointed at Arris' Bistro as I enjoyed conversation I would not have otherwise had. The food was plentiful and good. An order of sweet potato fries came cooler than I would like and the order was immediately replaced with fresh, hot fries. Staff were very cordial and eager to please.

Having had meals at Arris' before, I was acquainted with the dessert offerings. Although I didn't have dessert this night, I did look longingly at the dessert case.

For a smaller city, Jefferson City is fortunate to have this charming restaurant. I can't wait until the weather gets better so I can enjoy their outside patio.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Missouri
“Love the food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Very large menu with lots of excellent choices. I had the pork kabobs and they were even better cold the next day.

Visited April 2013
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Worst Service, Not a Chip off the old Block”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

The real Arris is a much better place with great servers the bistro is a horrible knock off. We received our salad and one min later received our main dish, the table was so small there was no place to place both the salad plate and the main dish so we had to hold our salad plates. The waitress reasoning was that she didn't want our meals to get cold. So, I guess its ok for them to get cold at the table while we try to eat our salad. I asked for the manager and was told the owner was the lady with the pony tail. I approached her but she blew me off and went to answer the phone instead and never bothered try to find me. I went home and noticed a 20% extra charge on our bill. I went back and of course they were no help, we were asked if we had a bank statement to show the wrong charge, it just happen 30 mins ago, who could possibly have a bank statement when it just happen. Stick to the real Arris and stay away from this place.

• Visited May 2013