We were going to Sedalia to the state fair coming from Springfield, IL. This hotel was great for
the money $54.72 for the one night. Had a king bed, modern TV and WiFi was great in the room.
Bren was on duty and was very helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Jefferson City Days Hotel
- Jefferson City Days Hotel Jefferson City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *As of June 1, 2012 this hotel is now powered by solar pannels, we appreciate those who have helped to make this possible. The owners and employees of the Days Inn Jefferson City are proud to be the first hotel in the state of Missouri to use a renewable energy system. This American owned and operated Days Inn hotel in Jefferson City, Missouri was built in 1999. The property offers indoor pool and hot tub, free wireless and wired internet access throughout the hotel, breakfast from 6-10 daily. Rooms include new mattresses, ironing boards, hair dryers, coffee, free long distance, and 32 inch flat screen TVs. The Days Inn is located near the State Capitol, Governor's Mansion, the Katy Trail, Historic Downtown Jefferson City, St. Mary's Hospital, Capitol Regional Hospital and Lincoln University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Jefferson City Days Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.