“now I know why its top rated.” 5 of 5 stars

Jefferson City Days Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2100 Jefferson St., Jefferson City, MO 65109   |
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Jefferson City
Omaha, Nebraska
“now I know why its top rated.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

After reading trip advisor we decided to stay here in Feb. 2012. Very helpful and friendly staff. The staff makes this hotel excellant. Room and Beds were fine. good continental breakfast Would definetly stay there again when in Jefferson City. easy access to hwy's and to downtown. Also great BBQ place close called "Moose Brothers" .

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
jcd38740, Owner at Jefferson City Days Inn, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
Thank you for your review! I'm glad that we met your expectations. Our only concern is your happiness with our hotel. We are fortunate to have the staff that we do and I'm glad they were able to meet your needs. As for the Moose Bros BBQ...I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like I'm going to have to!

Thanks again for taking the time to review our property.

Days Inn Jefferson City, MO

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

Stayed here in late Jan. 2012 after seeing it #1 Trip Advisor rating in Jeff City. Was somewhat concerned since it was 1/2 price of the next few top rated hotels, but was not disappointed! Very, very friendly and helpful staff. Nice, clean hotel with everything we needed. Beds were fine and actually had pretty good water pressure in the shower, which was an unexpected surprise! The walls are a bit thin, but probably not much worse than most other hotels. I would recommend it for a short stay.

Room Tip: Main level room was convenient for lots of coming and going.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
jcd38740, Owner at Jefferson City Days Inn, responded to this review, February 28, 2012
We are glad you gave us a try too! As long as you don't walk in with the expectation that our hotel is like a Hilton product then you should be happy. We know we don't have a fancy hotel by any means but what we shoot for is the same mattress, TV, and refrigerator as you'd find in nicer hotels just without the frills...and at about half the cost. Clean, comfortable, friendly and cheap is the goal! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and we are really glad you were satisfied.

Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

Being from the area I really dont stay in any of the local hotels/motels but we were having family in from out of town so I decided to go investigating on my own (didnt want them staying in a dump) so off I went checking out the different hotel /motels in the area. I decided to talk to various people not only the staff at each place but also the guest as they were checking out. (boy did that raise some eyebrows from the desk clerks) After checking three different ones found this one for them and was pleasantly surprised clean affordable staff very nice and updated. family booked and really liked the location to restaurants movie houses and state capital area rooms were very nice and spa and pool clean they a=said the would stay there at double the price nuff said in my opinion

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
We really appreciate you giving us a shot at providing a room for your family. I think it's really important to do research before staying in hotels as well. There is a lot of information out there these days and it doesn't take much time...you went above and beyond in your research! Glad your family had a good stay and maybe we"ll see them again in the future!

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

The friendliest front desk folks I have come across in a long time! Owner works onsite and they are there to serve you.

src

Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
jcd38740, Owner at Jefferson City Days Inn, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are very lucky to have the folks that we do working the front desk. I make sure they see any reviews, good or bad, that they are mentioned in and we're happy that most of them are good! I enjoyed visiting with you at check out and I hope we will see you again in the near future.

573-761-3600
Ozark, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

My wife actually booked this, thru hotels.com. Normally I do all our travel plans and do a lot of research. She found the best price to be this hotel, on hotels.com, and it was a surprise, so I really didn't know what to expect.

The location is good, very easy to get to from Hwy. 54, and not terribly far from the Capitol. It looked to be a newer building, and also has an indoor pool (which I didn't get a chance to use). Check-in was very quick and easy, and we were lucky enough to have a room on the first floor.

Room was very clean and had a fridge as well as a microwave, two things I love in a hotel room when I happen to come across them. Nice lcd tv as well. The central heat/ac was a little noisy I thought although I had no complaints with room temps and it was pretty easy to keep them steady. Very comfy beds.

There was also a free continental breakfast the next morning. Any staff I encountered--2 front desk clerks and one housekeeper--were also very pleasant and professional. We don't have a reason to stay in Jefferson City very often but if did need to again, this would probably be my first choice based on our experience in Jan. of '12.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Wow...thank you for that very kind review. Our primary goal is getting people in a clean and comfortable room at a fair price. That model has served us well so far thanks to folks like yourself! If you'll message me using the message function on Trip Advisor and let me know your last name I'll be able to determine which room you were in so I can go take a look at the air conditioner in that room. I apologize if that made your stay any less enjoyable. I'll pass along the compliments to staff and close by thanking you again for taking your valuable time to write about your experience at our hotel.

Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

I have stayed at Days Inn Jeff City for many nights in a two queen very spacious. The beds are very comfy, it is hard for me to get out of them in the mornings. The staff (Colin and Bren) are very friendly and helpful. They help anyway they can. The rooms are clean and a good price. The pool and hot tub areas are nice. It was great to relax in the hot tub after a long day of work.

Room Tip: Rooms next to the elevator are more spacious (203, 205, 303, and 305)
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Toni,

Thanks for taking the time to do this. You and your company have already done so much for us by staying with us during your time in Jefferson City. I know Colin and Bren think very highly of you as well and we just can't thank you enough for staying with us! Hope we will see you again next year!

Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

I stayed here in December one night for business. Overall it was a great hotel, everything seemed very new and really clean. It was not too expensive either, and in addition it had a nice hot tub and pool that I was able to use. The breakfast was large and had a lot of options, overall couldn't ask for much more then that.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
jcd38740, Owner at Jefferson City Days Inn, responded to this review, January 17, 2012
Thank you for your kind review! We really are thrilled when folks enjoy their stay at our family's hotel, so thank you for taking your valuable time to give us feedback. I'll pass along the cleanliness compliments to our housekeeping staff! Thank you for staying with us and I hope we will see you again in the near future.

Days Inn Jefferson City, Missouri

Been to Jefferson City Days Inn? Share your experiences!