“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

The best BBQ is often found in gas stations...not sure why, but it's true and this is no exception. Order anything - not one item any worse than another as they are all great!

Visited April 2012

Missouri
“Good BBQ, great homemade chips”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

Attached to a gas station, you'd overlook this place if you didn't know better. They BBQ is really good, the cuban sandwich they added a couple months ago is really, excellent. But their homemade chips are really amazing. I highly recommend it.

Visited March 2012
Hannibal, Missouri
“BBQ at a gas station”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Co-workers suggested that I try Lutz' BBQ while in Jefferson City MO. The restaurant is located inside of a gas station but is not a distraction to the customers of the station. It was hot or I was really thirsty but their ice tea was:" off the chain" good. I had one of the special basket combo's and it was really good.
You should go there just to watch them use a "cordless drill" to make the french fries!
Price was very reasonable but restaurant was very similiar to Bandana's BBQ (Reg.)
Overall experience is that I would eat there again.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Imperial, Missouri
“Went for the ribs this time; I'll be back! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I had been to the restaurant a couple days prior and had an average prime rib sandwich. I went back two days later (still there for business) and wanted to try their ribs. I didn't necessarily want a "meal", and they actually allow patrons to order just a rack (or half-rack, as in my case). VERY tender meat. They fell off the bone. Super-hot and tasty, as well. I'm not a big chip/french fry guy, but I do know their chips are pretty tasty. But, for me, I'll go back for the ribs next time I'm in town. :)

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Missouri
“Love the curly chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

Barbecue taste is excellent, but my favorite part of the meal is the serving of curly chips with house seasoning.