“Great place - centrally located” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save 20%
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Jefferson City
Saint Louis, United States
“Great place - centrally located”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stayed at the DoubleTree and was very satisfied. It is centrally located, clean, quiet and a very nice place to stay. My only concern is that it is a little pricey so if I was very concerned about the cost I would look elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jeff W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us your input and nice review.

Like anything else, rates do fluctuate all the time so we can't promise the lowest prices every day. That being said, we do want our guests to feel they did get a good value based on our location, quality of rooms and the nice amenities we have to offer.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Cordially,

st.peters, missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed here for business and enjoyed the hotel! Hotel appears to be recently updated or VERY well taken care of-rooms/bathrooms/other areas of the hotel were in great shape! Had no issues at all! Visited the Bar & Restaurant upstairs and had great service! Staff was very attentive throughout the hotel! Loved the beds and extra pillows!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jeff W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear paper1225,

Great to hear you had a good stay. Yes, this facility was renovated a few years ago. We maintain it well. I look forward to you staying with us on your next trip to our little city...just voted America's most beautiful small town in American by Rand McNally.
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Hotel was nice, but staff needs some help. The restaurant on the top floor was Great....the wait staff very welcoming, and their prices very reasonable. If staying at this Hotel check it out. Also a good location if visiting Mizzou.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jeff W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for your review. We always appreciate kind comments. I will forward your note on to our managers about staff training. We want our guests to know this is the best place to stay while in Jefferson City. Anything we can do to increase service to our guests is our #1 priority.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return.
Collierville, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

When I stay at DoubleTree, I expect more. If the Hampton had been available, I would have stayed there. Hilton needs to get rid of this Brand - you pay more at DoubleTree and get less. I paid for a King Deluxe Room - there was nothing Deluxe about it and it was about teh size of a room in NYC and if you travel you know the size of most the rooms in NYC.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank Sherrie S
Jeff W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Sherrie, We appreciate input...good or bad, your review is appreciated.

Our deluxe rooms are only slightly larger but they have a larger TV and a view of the Capitol.

Thanks again and we will always try to exceed your expectations.
Jonesboro, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Very clean, very friendly staff. They were beyond helpful, on places to eat, sites to see, and very accomidating to our every need. I would reccoment this hotel if you are staying in jefferson city. A++++

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear David,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am proud to know our staff is on the right track. It is not just about selling rooms but making sure when you are looking for something else in the area that our staff is willing and happy to help.

Again, my sincerest thanks to you for your review. I will share this with staff...it really helps motivate them to continue to excel.

As our moto says "Where do the little things DO matter"....we are glad we try and prove it everyday!
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I've stayed at the Fairfield Inn, Hampton Inn and the Doubletree now in Jefferson City and the Doubletree is by far my favorite, and comparable in price. The main differences here are the fitness center (much better equipped than Fairfield or Hampton and open 24 hours/day) and an onsite restaurant/bar. My project in Jeff City is wrapping up so I may not be back, but if I am I would definitely lean toward staying at the Doubletree. The only possible downside would be parking - as a downtown location, the parking seemed to be a bit limited though I didn't have a car and my colleague did seem to find a spot every evening in the underground garage.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jeff W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Ms. S:

Thank you so much for taking time out to share your experience. Glad you like the DoubleTree by Hilton in Jefferson City as much as the staff does! We do know the little things DO matter.

We have many customers that comment on our exercise equipment.

Thank you again and we look forward to making your next stay as wonderful as the last.
Conway, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, this is a newly remodeled Hotel and it is in a great location. I've stayed here a couple of times as I'm a Hilton Honor's member, and I build up Hilton points. My one complaint is how pretentious the management is here. Maybe I've been lucky at the other Hiltons and if I have a question or a request the other managers have been trained and versed in Customer Service. But here they talk down to you, and it is hard to enjoy yourself under those conditions. I'm hoping that with time and training. Things will get better here. Like I said, it's a nice place, the management just needs to work on their people skills.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
Jeff W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear RTG-travlin,

Thank you for the positive comments and taking time to express your concerns.

I am very sorry to learn of your issue with management. I can't tell if it was management unless I had more details. We pride ourselves in our efforts in continuing education and training to all staff members.

I will certainly look in to this. I would be more than happy to respond to you via email or you are always welcome to call me at 573/636-5101 or I would be happy to call you. We take pride in our management team so I am always willing to listen to anything that can help us serve you better.