“You must stop at Wicked Cheese!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Wicked Cheese Co.

The Wicked Cheese Co.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Melbourne
13 attraction reviews
“You must stop at Wicked Cheese!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I like cheese, but this is a great spot to pick up some lovely comestibles at a reasonable price. I had been looking at jams, chutneys, relishes and even liquers elsewhere, but found the best prices here. So I bought up big, along with some cheese, of course. Service is good - friendly and helpful, but not intrusive. Their take away cheese platters look lovely and excellent value for money. Remember cheese can go interstate and they even sell you a cold bag (including frozen cold pack) for a sensible $5. They even sold gluten free crackers!

Visited November 2013

Caboolture, Australia
22 attraction reviews
“Top Cheese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is truly one of the best cheese makers I have ever been to. (I've never met a cheese I didn't like)
It has really well developed cheeses without too many of the current trendy nonsense of additives as flavorings.
Both the hard and soft cheeses are great. The smoked cheddar is the best of I have ever tasted and the waxed blue is to die for,
There are some high profile cheese makers in Tasmania whose cheese is far inferior to the cheese at wicked
The restaurant is a little basic in cuisine but a nice atmosphere.
Service in the restaurant could be better.
Go here for the cheese, we bought cheese to take home but had to go back and get some more as we ate it all.

Visited September 2013
Sydney
119 attraction reviews
“Brilliant - affordable, friendly and great cheese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We spent a long weekend in Richmond and stopped by this cheese spot thinking (like much of the wineries and so forth) it would be overpriced and our cheese tasting would consist of a crumb on a toothpick. WE WERE SO WRONG - it was BRILLIANT!!! Great cheese, affordably priced - friendly staff - we tasted around six cheeses (and chocolate too... did I mention the chocolate...) and bought some chilli brie. Cafe was affordable with an interesting spread of tasting plates and drinks. Really recommend stopping by this place.

Visited September 2013