The hotel staff were warm, welcoming and very helpful. Great pools. The suite - an independent chalet facing the pool and the sea - was luxurious in every way - but I would have liked tea/coffee making facilities in the room and a safety bar in the shower!
Food was very good and my Brazilian friend received a printed news-sheet from a Brazilian newspaper each morning - rather a nice touch. Our boat trip to the islands was well organised and interesting. A good base for this area especially if you are visiting Nazca too.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection
- Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Paracas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Resort, is located a few hoursaway from Lima and sits across from the Paracas NationalReserve, natural habitat of marine wildlife.The hotel is only 15 minutes away from Pisco airport from whereguests can start the Nazca Lines overflight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Media 8, Inc., Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.