“The place to go for breakfast, hands down” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 92 Restaurants in Sayulita
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Choco Banana is right in the town center...I'm a bit of a Huevos Rancheros nut and it's interesting how differently different places prepare it. Choco Banana, has the best Huevos Rancheros I've had since I've been down here...and the best I've had in a long time anywhere!
lax
“The place to go for breakfast, hands down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

if you want a Western breakfast, this is the place to go, especially with families. Kids love it. Great set of options for breakfast and dozens of drink options. we went three times. friendly, easy and yummy! (I also stopped by for iced tea many times and they were very friendly). Not fancy.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

laguna beach, california
“Must Try The Chocobanana!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

It was hot ~ scorchingly hot and my boyfriend and I were in the main plaza ~ I spot a huge brown and yellow striped awning and it hits me ~ I have to have a frozen chocolate covered banana!!! Amazing!!! You can choose from 3 different toppings ~ granola, toasted coconut or sprinkles or a combination. I opted to have my dipped banana rolled in the coconut ~ great choice!! Yummy, refreshing, and very reasonable for such a tasty treat!!! I also had a smoothie later ~ the house special with many mixed tropical fruits ~ very, very refreshing and tasty!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“No power, but tasty treats. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We visited chocobanana on a day that sayulita experienced a brief power outage and they still happily made us what they could. Fortunately, the veggie wrap and salad were quit delicious and the staff was very friendly. There is a good reason this place had existed in sayulita (in some form) for almost 25 years. Well done Chocobanana!

Nanoose Bay, Canada
“Great breakfast - good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

The ChocoBanana is right in the center of Sayulita and is full of life and energy all day long. We ate breakfast here twice in one week (which says a lot) and the food was great. The service is prompt and friendly with the servers able to speak solid English.

Visited May 2014
ca
“great place to hang out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

We stopped here to get a rest from the heat at least once a day for iced chai or iced coffees (made with coffee ice cubes!) They even had the almond milk we requested. Friendly service. Very relaxing, good wi-fi connection, fun to see the Huichol artisans selling their jewelry nearby. Bathroom for customers was nice and clean and even had a little child-sized toilet which I've never seen in a restaurant facility before, very thoughtful for the little kids!

Visited April 2014