“Stoked on wild mex!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 20 activities in Sayulita
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics, Tours, Surf Camps
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Wildmex specializes in running Surf Camps , Lessons and Trips in the Sayulita and Punta Mita area, this area being the best Mexico surfing destination for beginner and intermediate surfers. Our surf camp set up focuses on instructing guests how to surf in a friendly, progressive and fun way in the warm waters of the Mexican Pacific Ocean.With surfing as the soul of the company, Wildmex offers a variety of other outdoor activities such as Paddle Boarding, Mountain biking, Sea Kayaking, Snorkel Safaris and Horse Back riding.Whether you are surfing with us for one of our weeklong surf camps or in a day trip from Puerto Vallarta for a surf lesson, you will have a great time!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Stoked on wild mex!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

These guys rock. They know exactly what they are doing, and where to put you for the best surf! Luis was very friendly very helpful and very polite. The equipment was top notch and the experience was outstanding! I highly recommend wild Mex adventures to anybody looking to catch some tasty waves.

Visited June 2013
Javier C, Front Office Manager at Wildmex Surfing, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Thanks! You rock too men!
Hope to see you soon!!!

Denver, Colorado
“If we kept comming back for 6 years, it must be great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We first went to Sayulita 6 years ago and took our first surfing lessons ever with Wildmex. We have been returning for a week every year since, and it couldn't be better! The staff is always excellent and they are tons of fun. Having the coaches take us to the best break each day is perfect, with no problems. The coaching is invaluable. The equipment is first rate. We always have a blast meeting fun people on the trips too. Go with Wildmex and it will be the highlight of your trip. But be warned- you will probably end up being hooked and end up needing to go back again and again! Can't wait to go back. We will see you there!

Visited February 2013
Javier C, Front Office Manager at Wildmex Surfing, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Hi Doug, thanks! We also hope to see you soon!!!
Berkeley, California
“Great instructors, professional operation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I’d been surfing occasionally for a few years and wanted to improve my skills. My friend recommended Wildmex and a week based in Sayulita with their team was just what I needed. The instructors are serious about teaching as well as fun and good-natured. Luis gave me good tips on body position and technique, and Chris was great at teaching me to read waves and position my board. I’ll miss the whole team—Rashid’s warm smile, photographer Aslan’s enthusiasm. Javier runs a professional shop with excellent customer service—they really made an effort at pre-trip communication, too, when I wanted to talk by phone as well as email. Sayulita is a great spot because there are a variety of breaks nearby at Punta Mita and Wildmex will drive you to the best spot based on your level and wave/wind conditions. I was there for a huge south swell and they knew where to take me that would be safe and manageable—and then I enjoyed watching the instructors surf the big waves that were hitting Sayulita after their day of teaching!

Visited June 2013
Javier C, Front Office Manager at Wildmex Surfing, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Susan Thanks, alot for visiting us! I´m glad you have a great vacation.
Hope to see you soon! :)
“great week of surfing for beginner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I went to surf "camp" here. Just amazing. They booked my friend and I at one of the most beautiful places I've ever stayed. Chris was an amazing teacher & on the 3rd day after realizing my friend and I were different skill levels, another instructor, Enibal, came out to be with just me. We went to two different beaches and had an incredible time. I highly recommend Wildmex in Sayulita!

Visited May 2013
Javier C, Manager at Wildmex Surfing, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thanks for visiting us at WildMex, I´m glad you enjoy it!
NYC
“The Perfect Surf Lesson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Wildmex was great, the perfect mix of professionalism and laid-back surfer attitude. We signed up for the 10am surf and when there were no waves in Sayulita the guys took us out to another beach (at zero extra cost) to ensure we had a great lesson. It was like a free tour on top of the lesson. We went to this totally hidden beach we never would have discovered otherwise!

The instructor and photographer were super friendly and made us feel entirely comfortable. With the individualized attention I was able to get the most out of the two hours of instruction. Even after the lesson they were totally generous, pointing us in the direction of the best tacos in town and even letting us stash our stuff in the office while we went to grab a bite. I absolutely recommend Wildmex!

Visited May 2013
Javier C, Front Office Manager at Wildmex Surfing, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thanks for joing us at wildmex!