“Awesome Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Winnipeg, Canada
“Awesome Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

My friends and I were in Sayulita this past February. This was one of the best meals we had during our visit. The tuna was awesome. Service was friendly and prompt. The atmosphere was very relaxing and the views of the street life entertaining.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Abbotsford, Canada
“Bennylicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Absolutely the best eggs benny anywhere! And all sorts of combinations too! We were made to feel so at home and so welcome. Definitely the place to be for breakfast! The iced vanilla lattes were fantastic too. We even went there once for lunch and the burgers were amazing. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port Angeles, Washington
“Assumes dinner was great based on breakfast recommendation.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

A couple within our group ate breakfast here, and had nothing but great things to say, so we all couldn't wait to try the restaurant for dinner. Turns out, the restaurant is sublet by different people for breakfast vs. dinner. Our service was subpar... The waiter REFUSED to separate the checks. The only drinks that were actually good were wine and beer. The mixed drinks left a lot to be desired. The majority of our group ordered from their specials of the day from this so-called "creative cuisine" restaurant. The fettuccini noodles were one big clump of noodles that literally could not be separated. My stomach woke me up early the next morning, and I soon found out that 4 out of 7 in our party were also having stomach issues. I was unable to even eat for the next 24 hours, and could only eat plain toast for a while once I could eat again. We were in Sayulita for a wedding, and on the night of the wedding, I couldn't eat dinner, cake, or even enjoy a toast with the newly married couple. I would not suggest this restaurant and will make sure to avoid it on future trips to Sayulita.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Romantic date spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

My boyfriend and I chose Tierra Viva for our final dinner our last night in Sayulita and we were very pleased. The coconut shrimp skewers were one of my favorite things I have eaten in Mexico (my mouth is watering as I type this) and he enjoyed the ahi tuna steak special. The wine was good and there seemed to be more of a wine selection than other restaurants there. Others have commented on the price, I thought the value was comparable to other restaurants that offered such plates though I enjoyed the atmosphere more than some of the larger establishments near by. The open air and soft lighting was very romantic though there were mixed groups, not just couples. Our dining experience was the perfect ending to a wonderful stay in Sayulita.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“Eggs Benedict in Mexico! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We came back again and again because of this one simple reason. Also u can get mimosa's! After you need something other than a taco you are stoked this place exists!!!