We originally thought we'd book into this Salema B&B and use it as a base to travel the Algarve. However, we enjoyed the beach and walks around Salema so much we never left. The hotel is just off the beach, so close to all the action. Breakfast was good, and we'd also recommend the swordfish and the salmon at Restaurante O Lourenco. Location has great hiking opportunities, if you seek them out. Did not miss having a car for our week stay - arrived by bus and the stop is just around the corner from Pension A Mare.
- Also Known As:
- Pension a Mare Bed And Breakfast
- Pension a Mare Hotel Salema
- Pension a Mare Hotel
- Pension A Mare Bed & Breakfast Salema, Portugal - Algarve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly B&B style guest house just 100 meters from a fine sandy beach. Fishing village with Lots of local restaurants, but no discos. ... more less