I stayed there for the first time a few weeks ago and was surprised to find it. I've attending meetings in Hollister and Branson for years but never knew this little jewel existed. The service is great, the rooms are small but quaint. It has a nice relaxing feel and the pub is nice too.
They may have an elevator, but I didn't see one. So if you cannot climb stairs you might want to call and check.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the nostalgic charm of one of the area's most recognized landmarks, the Ye Olde English Inn on historic Downing Street in Hollister, Missouri. First opened in 1912, the Inn underwent a full renovation in 2010. Enjoy a luxurious stay in one of 21 beautifully-restored guest suites complete with Elizabethan-style architectural detailing, magnificent wooden beds, fine linens and modern conveniences such as 32" LCD TVs, high-speed internet connection and free local calls. The newly renovated Riverstone Restaurant, located on the lower-level, features casual family dining. Next door, the intimate Black Horse Pub offers a full-selection of spirits along with occasional live performances by local musicians. Located just 5 minutes from the Branson Landing, the Ye Olde English Inn is a must-see piece of Ozarks' History. Bring your camera for a photo of the handcrafted staircase, beautifully landscaped courtyard and the carefully preserved mark on the stone walls of the lobby left by the overflowing White River in 1945. Nearby, see the Hollister Train Depot where many of the Inn's first overnight guests arrived eager to meet the friendly people and explore the breathtaking scenery in Harold Bell Wright's 1907 novel, The Shepherd of the Hills. Many of these 1900-era visitors star in The Inn's extensive photo collection. Whether you're looking for a romantic getaway, a place to reminisce with friends, military buddies or your extended family, the Ye Olde English Inn is the perfect place for any type group event, including weddings and anniversary celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Ye Olde English Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde English Hotel Hollister
- Ye Olde English Inn Branson, MO - Hollister