“Fantastic pizza” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hook and Ladder Pizza Co.

Hook and Ladder Pizza Co.
26 Downing St., Hollister, Branson, MO 65672
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Hollister
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Description: Delicious Pizza & Subs in the Branson, MO area! Firehouse themed restaurant located on historic Downing St. in Hollister, MO. Come in for lunch specials Tues-Fri or awesome pizza, subs, wings & dessert. Open 11am-9pm Tues-Sun.
“Fantastic pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Definitely recommend them for the pizza. Is even really good the next day, which for me is the true test of a great pizza. My husband had the fagioli (soup) and said it's not bad but could have used a little more seasoning. The bread sticks were wonderful. They're a little like Olive Garden's but these were even better.

Visited October 2012

“Best in B”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Actually located in the Historic English town of Hollister, connected to Branson by a bridge, it has the Best Pizza in Branson Missouri. As a bonus, you get to make your own fountain drinks with vanilla, cherry and other syrups.

Visited September 2012
“Pizza Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Great pizza, great subs. The crust was nice and crusty, the toppings were good and the sauce was tasty. Well done!

Visited September 2012
“Good pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Let me start out by saying there isn't a lot of pizza joints around. I was nervous about how tasty this would be, but it was very yummy. The sauce was sweet and tomatoey and lots of cheese! My favorite! We got take out so I'm not sure how the service in the restaurant was but the pizza was great!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“The pizza tasted blah”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

My husband and I went to the hook and ladder after reading all the wonderful reviews.
When we got to the Hook, we placed our order at the counter..it felt very rushed.
The waitress was very good about keeping our beverages full. The pizza looked good, but the flavor was very bland no spices in the sauces, the crust tasted like cardboard. The whole experience seemed lilke fast food enviroment with tastless pizza!

Visited July 2012
daveherd, Owner at Hook and Ladder Pizza Co., responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank You for your recent response. I am sorry that the flavor of our products didn't suit your tastes. I am happy to hear that our staff was accomodating. I would like to offer other items from our menu (3 alarm wings, subs & salads) that you may prefer. Please come in at any time & we'll do our best to remove the "blahs" from your Hook & Ladder experience! Thanks:)